May 7, 2007
hi-de-hi-peggy-ollerenshaw-su-pollard.jpg

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

IndependentWSU

May 24, 2011
My mates sisters milkman mothers cats vet. Is friends with a lumberjack who knows Mable, Mable has a cousin whos neighbour once met Gerald, who informs us that he doesn't know who KLL is. But, Geralds wife said that in the Post Office a blind woman was playing darts and she said " He will come ". Whilst playing darts she was pleasuring her old man, who was drinking Bovril (£1.80 a cup).

But the message here is always check your shorts are tied before diving into the Prince Regents deep end.

Scoffers

Jan 13, 2004
Burgess Hill
My mates sisters milkman mothers cats vet. Is friends with a lumberjack who knows Mable, Mable has a cousin whos neighbour once met Gerald, who informs us that he doesn't know who KLL is. But, Geralds wife said that in the Post Office a blind woman was playing darts and she said " He will come ". Whilst playing darts she was pleasuring her old man, who was drinking Bovril (£1.80 a cup).

But the message here is always check your shorts are tied before diving into the Prince Regents deep end.

Do you know Meades Ball?

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
Every time the adverts come on it's 'Who Killed the F*ing Zutons', I'm not buying it on principle.

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
Per Transfer Rumours website

3 Jun 2011 03:08:11
Lua Lua signed a pre agreement now with Brighton while they await dotting the i's at Newcastle - Deal done in otherwords. - souce inside the club.
Should be broadcast by the weekend but waiting on the Geordie boys to do their paperwork and also Brighton want to make it a double announcement of a further signing from Chelsea expected to be completed by Friday.

rcf0712

Out Here In The Perimeter
Feb 26, 2009
Perth, Western Australia
Per Transfer Rumours website

3 Jun 2011 03:08:11
Lua Lua signed a pre agreement now with Brighton while they await dotting the i's at Newcastle - Deal done in otherwords. - souce inside the club.
Should be broadcast by the weekend but waiting on the Geordie boys to do their paperwork and also Brighton want to make it a double announcement of a further signing from Chelsea expected to be completed by Friday.

you can't see the wood for Lua Lua's at the moment......

Last edited:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here