Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Price - Would You?

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
Seen her getting chased by the paps whilst going to visit her brother in Patcham the other week.. They are a bunch of fuckin loons those guys. Proper vermin..

She is pretty fit but I think she gets treated a unfairly..

Are most people on this board that stupid to believe everything they read in the papers...

Yeah there's no smoke without fire and all that, but half the stuff you read is utter bollocks... She probably as mad as any other chick that you could meet.

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
No ta, prefer my women minus plastic and with better skin.

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
Yea I would, with a paper bag over her head with a picture of Paris Hilton on it, or Braders, I'm not that fussy these days.

Northstander

Oct 13, 2003
Completely ridiclious interview!

She loves him allegedly so much that if asked, she wouldnt get back with him for a million dollars! :shootself

Any woman I marry would not be going into bars taking her fake tits out and getting wasted, there seems to be some maturity and ownership of her own responsibilty lacking here...in that she says oooh look at the state of me, Im a mess and cannot handle my drink...but f*** it, even though Im married I'll do it anyway!

TRASH, END OF THREAD!
:shrug:

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Only if nobody found out.....

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Not sure however I did sit opposite her on a train back from Victoria about 18 months ago and it was very difficult not to just look at her boobs as they were gigantic.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
I have KISSED her but that is as far as it went.....so NO.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here