Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Piper - Must watch

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
I think they said the 16 and 12 years were minimum sentences. Still a joke though.

The 16 was a minimum, but the 12 they just said 12.

I Just do not understand and cannot comprehend how those evil scum will walk the streets again in a few years. :wanker:

Cpt. Spavil

Mar 9, 2008
16 years and 12 years isnt long enough tho IMO, they shiuld have been given longer sentances

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
who actually poured the acid on her , is he named ?

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
The 16 was a minimum, but the 12 they just said 12.

You misheard. They both got life sentences for a minimum of 16 and 12 years - they can't be released before that time and they could well be released after, you don't automatically get released when you reach the minimum term.

strings

Moving further North...
Feb 19, 2006
Barnsley
who actually poured the acid on her , is he named ?

He was named. Basically she was brutally raped by her 'boyfriend' in a hotel room after deciding that actually he wasn't her type and refusing him sex, after which she refused to see him and stayed locked in her flat. The first time she leaves the flat after the incident one of her boyfriends mates/contacts/whatever threw sulphuric acid in her face.

I actually found it quite inspirational, in spite of all that had happened she was willing to talk so openly on what happened and was so determined to, eventually, still live a normal life.

casbom

Jul 24, 2007
I hope someone throws sulphuric acid in their faces once they are out!:rant:

DIFFBROOK

Really Up the Junction
Feb 3, 2005
Yorkshire
The hurt isn't just confined to the attack or just her. She still cant sleep properly and although they have been sentenced to at least 16/12 years they will still be relatively young men when released. The worry, the fright etc will all come back to her when they are near to being released. They should be locked up for all their life.

Also imagine being her dad? You would want to kill them wouldn't you.

To me she is still a beautiful person for where it matters.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
im sure they will be getting a good reception in prison.

they will I'm sure
we watched last night with horror and came to the same conclusion you lot did, she is a wonderful advert for the youth of today and we are sure she will find her way in the world again
great viewing.

they will I'm sure
we watched last night with horror and came to the same conclusion you lot did, she is a wonderful advert for the youth of today and we are sure she will find her way in the world again
great viewing.

Spot on. No-one can really begin to imagine how it would affect them and I think she has shown tremendous courage to do what she is doing.

As for the skum who were responsible - I hope they end up being disfugured in the same way or worse

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here