Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] Katie Hopkins

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
I think it's correct that she got banned from the platform, but why is it some people on the other side seem to get a completely free pass.
I don't care if Twitter disappeared tomorrow, the internet and possibly the world would be a much nicer place without it.

Like who? Have you got a specific example of someone from “the other side” who has broken Twitter’s terms of service that you can share with us? Did you report it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dick Swiveller

Sep 9, 2011
She’s a hideous person but quite open about the fact she’s utter filth too. Got caught shagging her future husband in a field while he was still married to someone else. Her quote at the time was something like “if you don’t look after your husband I’ll take him.”

I meant gay sex if she looks like a man but lost the nuance in a rushed post.

I do wonder how many people defending her free speech are equally vocal for radical clerics.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
As I've always said, I'm absolutely no Katie Hopkins fan - but how do you gauge what's very wrong against what's right unless you've got someone spouting the very wrong? They talk crap, they get called out, and all the people who have no idea scratch their canisters and go "ah.. so that's wrong then.."

On some subjects I think she talks the uncomfortable truth (for some) - but I think whenever she does that it goes to her head and she spouts ideas which border on ludicrous or are plain offensive. However, as many people have mentioned, there are worse people out there who haven't been banned.

Off she trots to Room 101. :wave:

Do I really need to point out the obvious?

We don't need regular child abductions to remind ourselves that paedophilia and murder are wrong.

And you have also offered the Mussolini defence (at least he got the trains to run on time). Even a broken clock is correct twice a day :shrug:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Like who? Have you got a specific example of someone from “the other side” who has broken Twitter’s terms of service that you can share with us? Did you report it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dear oh dear. You really don't understand 'balance' at all, do you? It works like this. Some goon from the alt.right comes out with racist bullying bile, gets called out, and then the gammon chorus screams for 'balance' shrieking things like 'whatabout Corbyn-labour?'. Then they say 'see? ???' and the rest of us have to jolly well shut up.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
I agree but I bet she doesn't feel a thing. A bit like the main psychopath in Gone Girl, all about control.

No. She'll be a masochist. Tie me up and spank me. That sort of malarkey.

Guinness Boy

Tofu eating wokerati
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Jul 23, 2003
Up and Coming Sunny Portslade
Dear oh dear. You really don't understand 'balance' at all, do you? It works like this. Some goon from the alt.right comes out with racist bullying bile, gets called out, and then the gammon chorus screams for 'balance' shrieking things like 'whatabout Corbyn-labour?'. Then they say 'see? ???' and the rest of us have to jolly well shut up.

Yep, that's exactly how the self appointed voice of reason sees it. It's no good being in a bubble that calls out actual racism FFS.

W.C.

Oct 31, 2011
I think it's correct that she got banned from the platform, but why is it some people on the other side seem to get a completely free pass.
I don't care if Twitter disappeared tomorrow, the internet and possibly the world would be a much nicer place without it.

Name one.

Dick Head

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
Jan 3, 2010
Quaxxann
True. But will this be the final straw that forces her to face her " issues " and clean up her act ? I can see some good money to be made from filming a team such as our Katie, Farage, Piers Moron and John Gaunt doing the Camino de Santiago walk and repenting their sins along the way.

For some reason I'd rather see them doing El Caminito del Rey.

You have been challenged twice to provide evidence of this with no response. Using the phrase " people on the other side " is the type of divisive language which gives comfort to the racists like Hopkins.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here