Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Katie Hopkins

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
The fact she uses any criteria to decide if children are 'the sort of children i want my children to play with' disgusts me. I want my children to play with all sorts of children because that is how they learn to get on with a deal with all sorts of different types of people later in life and develop a wide range of life experiences. I would think twice about letting them play with India and Poppy after meeting their bigoted and hateful bitch of a mother though (although my youngest is called Iggy so I have no doubt she would keep her children well away from him).

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
Hardly worth getting upset about. She failed on the Apprentice which she entered without any thought for her kids and since then she has clung on to her d-list celebrity status by making controversial statements usually linked with class,

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/a...sband-stealer-Katie-Hopkins-REAL-regrets.html

Good reason to change your child's name to Tyler just to be sure I'd have thought

in all seriousness that article has highlighted an important point.................................... the women have vastly improved in looks over the years.

article-1164879-001F8B22000004B0-58_468x417.jpg

Oct 25, 2003
if her kids end up anything like their mother i'd much rather my kids played with someone called tyler than them

i hope for their sakes they don't

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
Just as i have had a good day this deluded bitch pops her head up again to wind me up, hated her since the apprentice, she is up there with Price as the most pathetic woman of all time.

HastingsSeagull

Jan 13, 2010
BGC Manila
Mental and spreading over facebook now.

As someone who works with kids I can confirm this is not true, most of them are little googles when they want to be or good as gold when stimulated (mentally before anyone goes off on one)

DarrenFreemansPerm

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Sep 28, 2010
Shoreham
Sweet mother of pearl! I encourage you to have a gander at her time line on twitter, the odious bint just can't help herself.

@KTHopkins

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here