Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate NASH

The Face

H Block
Jan 24, 2007
BN2
Those lyrics are from the song by Gossip (the big fat bird) I think??

nah it is that foundations song i think..

it goes something like..

"you said i must eat so many lemons cos i am so bitter, i said i'd rather be with ya friends mate cos they are much fitter"

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
nah it is that foundations song i think..

it goes something like..

"you said i must eat so many lemons cos i am so bitter, i said i'd rather be with ya friends mate cos they are much fitter"

You are, indeed, correct sir.

Although it would be bittah and fittah in a mockney accent.

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Ah........waddamistakatomaka

Seems Iavabeenpuddarighta............

I will be listening to the mights Happy Mondays this coming Saturday so I really do not care about much this week because "Im twisting my melons man!"

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i think kate nash is using the success of lily allen to launch her own career in a similar style, but i'll be honest i like both of them and dont think shes too bad looking, id say she was a four pinter

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
i think kate nash is using the success of lily allen to launch her own career in a similar style, but i'll be honest i like both of them and dont think shes too bad looking, id say she was a four pinter

And how high are your standards??

4 pints?

Do me a favour, you'd bang her sober.

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
And how high are your standards??

4 pints?

Do me a favour, you'd bang her sober.

:D:D how do you know what i go for? just cos you would doesnt straight away mean i would i could go for the goth type girls ... i dont btw

however given that im single atm i probably would but there are definitely fiter girls out there i reckon if i had a few pints i would think she was stunning but as it is i think shes OK:)

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!
she is NO WAY a 4 pinter unless you are a big rugby dude who has 4 pints and still feels sober!

get real people, admit it, she is FIt and she has some pukka songs!

stop denying it and EMBRACE her u grumpy bunch of KUNTS!

Paul Reids Sock

Nov 3, 2004
Paul Reids boot
i'm confused, are you saying that kate nash is a goth?!

no mate wasnt saying that at all. i meant that for all chapmans knows i could go for goths and therefore my and his taste in women would be different from his when it comes to people like kate nash and therfore him saying that i would definitely gfo for her was a bit weird!!

just got some of her songs off the net and they are (in my opinion) pretty good so i think i'll be getting the album

Personally i'd rather watch and listen to Kate Royal
2005-06-

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
I really like Caroline's a Victim and think Kate Nash looks sexy as f*** in that video.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1bcDwa735o

Not so keen on Foundations though. Still, like Chappers I was a bit gutted she sold out at the Concorde. Would have liked to have seen her.

Brighton till i die

You havin' a bubble?
Jan 31, 2004
On the terraces!!

Les Biehn

GAME OVER
Aug 14, 2005
Something about birds who make decent music, they seem much sexier than they are. Nash is fit but seems even fitter when bashing on the drums and doing that little moany thing she does. God that moan turns me on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here