Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate Middleton has got hairy armpits.......

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
NSC is turning into Heat magazine

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
article-2186593-147B49C1000005DC-75_964x642.jpg

Very hairy.

Jul 13, 2012
article-2186593-147B49C1000005DC-75_964x642.jpg

Very hairy.

Oh my god, if that is hair then if i win the £140 million then id pay that to spend the rest of my life in her rose bush and would be happy to spend many years plucking massive brown hairs from my teeth and having a good sniff afterwards.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Maybe the royal family's dwarfish clan of professional bodyshavers are on strike and refuse to emerge from the archaic hovel that sits afoot each of the palatial gardens. I hear they are paid in swanbeaks - they're a mouthless creature, you see, and like to applaud with the wriggle of their sewn on bills - and acid pistols, with which they hunt, and ER is running low on the former. My father used to be a chauffeur, and he'd sometimes hear the scurry of these little beasts come nightfall when his drivee, usually an ambassador with a trunk full of chicks and drugs, stayed after hours, the curtains drawn in an upper window, any hollers for help deafened by some ear-splitting Bach. Stepping out of his limousine, a small selection of squirrel tails would be found, and stark, still-steaming marks where the body of said animal once more than likely lay. From what papa said before his disappearance back in '07, a revolution of these minute monsters was on the cards and no man was to open their wagon's door if the rat-a-tat seemed to be from 3 feet or below after the sun had completely set. The police investigation into my father's whereabouts was brief. They knew it was them. I knew it was them. My mother disbelieved and thought father had gone off to join some religious cult thanks to just sitting and waiting and thinking all the time in the shadow of obscene opulence. I can see what she means, but for me it'll always be the little people. And i'll get revenge as soon as i uncover their prime weaknesses.

I wish it was that simple, however, I would not even consider her now. After a year or so of marriage, the pressure is very much on to spawn an heir or two.

She probably has has a fanny like a bill posters bucket, i'm out.

spig100963

Mar 18, 2011
I don't mind a well maintained and clipped one but never been keen on a woman with Sherwood Forest down there....

In my experience, if the lady looks after the eyebrows, downstairs is usually well kept.

Bushy eye brows, bushy bush.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here