Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kate Middleton has got hairy armpits.......

Bring back Bryan wade!!

I wanna caravan for me ma
Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Slightly surprised by that.

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Married a German innit!

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks

Bring back Bryan wade!!

Jun 28, 2010
Hassocks
Wouldn't care if she had the hairest garden in the world as Id love to get lost and never found.

I don't mind a well maintained and clipped one but never been keen on a woman with Sherwood Forest down there....

Landgull

Oct 30, 2009
Good for hair (pun). I prefer the totally natural look, unfortunately in my state I have accept what ever I can get!

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Maybe the royal family's dwarfish clan of professional bodyshavers are on strike and refuse to emerge from the archaic hovel that sits afoot each of the palatial gardens. I hear they are paid in swanbeaks - they're a mouthless creature, you see, and like to applaud with the wriggle of their sewn on bills - and acid pistols, with which they hunt, and ER is running low on the former. My father used to be a chauffeur, and he'd sometimes hear the scurry of these little beasts come nightfall when his drivee, usually an ambassador with a trunk full of chicks and drugs, stayed after hours, the curtains drawn in an upper window, any hollers for help deafened by some ear-splitting Bach. Stepping out of his limousine, a small selection of squirrel tails would be found, and stark, still-steaming marks where the body of said animal once more than likely lay. From what papa said before his disappearance back in '07, a revolution of these minute monsters was on the cards and no man was to open their wagon's door if the rat-a-tat seemed to be from 3 feet or below after the sun had completely set. The police investigation into my father's whereabouts was brief. They knew it was them. I knew it was them. My mother disbelieved and thought father had gone off to join some religious cult thanks to just sitting and waiting and thinking all the time in the shadow of obscene opulence. I can see what she means, but for me it'll always be the little people. And i'll get revenge as soon as i uncover their prime weaknesses.

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Maybe the royal family's dwarfish clan of professional bodyshavers are on strike and refuse to emerge from the archaic hovel that sits afoot each of the palatial gardens. I hear they are paid in swanbeaks - they're a mouthless creature, you see, and like to applaud with the wriggle of their sewn on bills - and acid pistols, with which they hunt, and ER is running low on the former. My father used to be a chauffeur, and he'd sometimes hear the scurry of these little beasts come nightfall when his drivee, usually an ambassador with a trunk full of chicks and drugs, stayed after hours, the curtains drawn in an upper window, any hollers for help deafened by some ear-splitting Bach. Stepping out of his limousine, a small selection of squirrel tails would be found, and stark, still-steaming marks where the body of said animal once more than likely lay. From what papa said before his disappearance back in '07, a revolution of these minute monsters was on the cards and no man was to open their wagon's door if the rat-a-tat seemed to be from 3 feet or below after the sun had completely set. The police investigation into my father's whereabouts was brief. They knew it was them. I knew it was them. My mother disbelieved and thought father had gone off to join some religious cult thanks to just sitting and waiting and thinking all the time in the shadow of obscene opulence. I can see what she means, but for me it'll always be the little people. And i'll get revenge as soon as i uncover their prime weaknesses.

Have you been sitting out in the sun MB? :laugh:

D

Deleted member 2719

She was pictured celebrating the GB ladies hockey team's bronze medal-winning performance at the Riverbank this afternoon.

I'm sure you could find it on the Olympic iplayer if you were really interested.

What a full on bush or just a five o'clock shadow???

John Bumlick

Banned
Apr 29, 2007
here hare here
i call bullshit:

royal pits.jpg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here