Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kasabian on Saturday

Dez

Jul 5, 2003
Brighton
anyone going on saturday?

I hear the Fratellis are supporting (who are also excellent)

:drink: :drink: :drink:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
No. I shall, however, be out celebrating (commiserating?) my forthcoming birthday, so apologies in advance if you see me

:clap:

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Was a good gig even tho i dont actually like there music. But my main gripe is why does every prick think they should throw there pint or bottle in to the crowd once theyve finished ? They wouldnt do it if theyd just finished there drink at a bus shelter or in a pub, so why a gig ? Although i must admit i did it when i was younger !

Common as Mook

Not Posh as Fook
Jul 26, 2004
hopkins said:
Was a good gig even tho i dont actually like there music. But my main gripe is why does every prick think they should throw there pint or bottle in to the crowd once theyve finished ? They wouldnt do it if theyd just finished there drink at a bus shelter or in a pub, so why a gig ? Although i must admit i did it when i was younger !

Did you see the twat on his mates shoulders get smacked in the eye with one? Painful but HIGHLY amusing.

hopkins

Banned
Nov 6, 2003
Brighton
Dont get me started about people on shoulders at gigs !!!:angry:

Whats the point ? It seems that its so that the singer will see them and wave ! Pointless. If you saw the singer in a shop would you feel the need to get on to your mates shoulders and wave at him ? The answer is NO.

AND you get in the way of everybody behind you, so a bottle in the face sounds good to me.:lolol:

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
They only have two (relatively short) albums of material to play....

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here