Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Karl Robinson approached by Albion

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
No hard feelings against the guy in anyway but I don't think he is what we need in the current circumstances. At the start of the season I would have been fully behind it at the moment I'm dubious.

What kind of football does he have them playing at MK Dons? Hyppia tried yet ended up utterly decimating our possession football whilst attempting to make us a more attacking side. We desperately need to recapture our style of previous seasons. If Robinson can do that then I am absolutely all for it.

catfish

North Stand Brighton Boy
Dec 17, 2010
Worthing
He's just the sort of coach to fit in with TB's preferred structure for the club.

JCL666

absurdism
Sep 23, 2011
He always seemed like the natural successor to Gus.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Assuming Pulis is not an option, at least Robinson hasn't been tainted by being sacked yet.

Barnham Seagull

Yapton Actually
Dec 28, 2005
Yapton
He wouldn't be my first choice but could see Bloom and Barber giving him the job.

Unless of course we are going to make changes in our setup.

Hugo Rune

NSC Patron
Feb 23, 2012
Brighton
i hope this is some sort of joke we need someone with expeirence of the championship and hes not that man

It's no joke. Essentially we're looking for a head coach rather than a manager within the current set up. The likes of Pulis & Hughton would want a manager position who leads then delegates on recruitment, that's not the job on offer. Under these conditions, he is actually a good candidate.

James Bond's body double

Nov 1, 2009
Southwick
Wouldn't be my choice but, plays good football, might be what he needs next step up seems to have got MK playing really well at the moment might be his time to really shine.

spring hall convert

Nov 3, 2009
Brighton
Now take those blue and white specs off.

Absolutely not. This is great job for a young manager to come into.

You have a squad that is better than their league position.
You have money to spend
The expectation this year is avoid relegation which if you are a decent manager will be achieved

In effect you have 2 transfer windows and 6 months to get things right before having a tilt at promotion next year. Clearly Brighton is the better prospect, you'd be mad to think otherwise.

spanish flair

Jan 30, 2014
Brighton
Absolutely not. This is great job for a young manager to come into.

You have a squad that is better than their league position.
You have money to spend
The expectation this year is avoid relegation which if you are a decent manager will be achieved

In effect you have 2 transfer windows and 6 months to get things right before having a tilt at promotion next year. Clearly Brighton is the better prospect, you'd be mad to think otherwise.

If I believed the your reasons for choosing Brighton were correct, I would be mad not to choose them. But I don't believe you reasons are correct, so I must be mad.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here