:drool:

karen_gillan_02.jpg

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
as long as she doesnt predictably fall in love with the doctor

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
Mate, Blink is the best episode of Doctor Who since the rebirth. :thumbsup: Amazingly good, the casting of Sally Sparrow was so spot on it's untrue.

Carey Mulligan, oh my. :drool:

1066gull

Who or what are you jealous of, exactly?

Matt Smith.

I would so so so so love to be in Doctor Who.

I never pursued acting, because I was too shy, but I did it when I was in primary doing numerous roles including Grease, and when I got to Secondary I completely never attempted it again despite my mother trying to encourage me. She did acting, ad her dream was to be on the stage but her parents never allowed her as they saw acting as 'demeaning', so you can see why my mother tried to encourage me.

But then I found confidence in myself and with people by moving away, and then I discovered John Barrowman (and a little bit of David Tennant too), some of the things I think Barrowman does is quite incredible, despite the challenges he has faced in life and I would be lying if I said he hasn't inspired me.

I guess it may still not be too late, but maybe I should use my interest in film and television broadcasting as a way to get back and see if I actually have acting in my blood?

1066gull

Mate, Blink is the best episode of Doctor Who since the rebirth. :thumbsup: Amazingly good, the casting of Sally Sparrow was so spot on it's untrue.

Carey Mulligan, oh my. :drool:

I love the "Your missing the BIG Question!"
"Because life is short and you are hot"

So many one-liners in Doctor Who too

(and Digimon, when I was a kid, which you could argue maybe helped my interest for DW had them too)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here