Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kara Tointon

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
Apparently she spent the night after winning strictly in A & E after ruining a ligament in her arm during her final performance.

I think i may have ruined a ligament in my arm after watching her.

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
She's not all that.

ugly.jpg

You sure do got a purdy mouth

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The show mentioned how Artem planned to take Kara out as soon as filming the series had ended. Ironic, then, that Kara's last dance - the American Smooth - was quickly followed by some pump-action Russian Rough...

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
This is Hannah Tointon, her sister whom also I would happily ruin.

Wasn't she the girlfriend in The Inbetweeners, the one at the sisters house at Uni, when he failed to "perform"?

HseagullsH

NSC's tipster
May 15, 2008
Brighton
Wasn't she the girlfriend in The Inbetweeners, the one at the sisters house at Uni, when he failed to "perform"?

Yeh. It also seems it's Simon from the inbetweeners girlfriend in real life too. Well done Joe Thomas!

And yeh she's far hotter than Kara in my opinion.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Kara Tointon was the only bright spot in that relentless morale-sapping DIRGE of a soap she was in.

Finding out she'd signed a deal to model Asda's undies was undoubtedly one of THE highlights of 2009.

Kara Tointon was the only bright spot in that relentless morale-sapping DIRGE of a soap she was in.

Finding out she'd signed a deal to model Asda's undies was undoubtedly one of THE highlights of 2009.
The wonderful thing about a Doris doing underwear ads is that You can be 99.9% certain that underneath the skimpy frillys is a fragrant,well attended Lady garden.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath

Which one Dream Team or Eastenders and I do not agree with anybody who says her sister Hannah is more attractive but each to his own I suppose.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here