Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Kanu and benjani?

Kumquat

Mar 2, 2009
According to papers are both going to be sold in jan.could any do a job for us? Would rather one of these two than paynter

I think either may be able to do a job for us. I'm struggling to think what that job might be but i'm sure we could find them something.

i find it difficult to get a seat in Dick's Bar before the game without getting there before 1PM. Maybe for a small fee they could reserve me a place and allow me to get in without queuing.

I also find it difficult at half time to both go to the toilet AND get a pie/beer so i'm sure they could maybe help in that area. Maybe for a small fee they could buy my pie/beer and have it ready for me when I exit the toilet.

I also find it difficult to get on the first train after the match. maybe they could save a seat specifically for me. For a small fee or something.

Anyway, there are lots of jobs they could do I think. As long as it doesn't involve playing football of course.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Kanu is probably the best player in the league to watch play against your team, because he usually pulls off one or two things that look really classy and remind you what a quality player he was on his day, but you know ultimately he will not score or set up a chance, or move more than about five yards. He's great.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Laughable.

Foolg

Apr 23, 2007
David Norris - Always seems like a Championship standard Matt Sparrow to me, which many argue is what we need.

Greg Halford - More than adequate competition for a full back slot, or could help out at center half when we're struggling.

Only two i'd be keen on.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here