[Albion] "Kane tried to pull my penis off"

hart's shirt

Jul 8, 2003
Kitbag in Dubai

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
I can’t work out whether Kane is overrated or not. Take away the set piece goals and he’s pretty average IMO. No way ‘world class’.

Disagree. He stank the place out on Saturday along with the rest of them, but he's a terrific number 10, very capable of dropping deep and picking out a penetrative pass to a team mate. 125 goals in 181 games in the PL, and 26 in 41 for England, the stats speak for themselves.

He can score from 25 yards, taps-ins, headers, he's a poacher. Just a great all-round striker who has done it at every level. That IS world class IMO.

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
It was very clear on TV that Dunk was telling the ref exactly this at the time. The only other explanation for the action he made was that he was showing the ref how to **********, and that would have got him a red (unless it was Mike Dean, when it would be considered justified.)

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
I can’t work out whether Kane is overrated or not. Take away the set piece goals and he’s pretty average IMO. No way ‘world class’.

not so much overrated as live on past glories at the moment.

el punal

Aug 29, 2012
The dull part of the south coast

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Kane overrated? Still got 5 goals in 8 games this season, he had a poor one against us but I think we should lay more credit at Webster and Dunk who played him very well and let’s be honest Tottenham were atrocious the service he got was non existent. E0284224-AF34-40DF-A6F6-5CC5DFBB1432.jpeg

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Disagree. He stank the place out on Saturday along with the rest of them, but he's a terrific number 10, very capable of dropping deep and picking out a penetrative pass to a team mate. 125 goals in 181 games in the PL, and 26 in 41 for England, the stats speak for themselves.

He can score from 25 yards, taps-ins, headers, he's a poacher. Just a great all-round striker who has done it at every level. That IS world class IMO.

hehe...you said penetrative :D

Beavis and Butt-head.jpg

Albion my Albion

NSC Patron
Feb 6, 2016
Indiana, USA
It was obvious Dunk didn't pull a boner on this play. Kane obviously did.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away

Hmmm. Yes, he clearly is world class.

Doesn't mean he won't have a bad game from time to time

Why would you take out set piece goals?

Arkwright

Arkwright
Oct 26, 2010
Caterham, Surrey
Would the authorities deal with this retrospectively? Seems a bit harsh that Dunk gets booked because someone grabs his bits and Kane gets away with no punishment.

At the time I thought the ref could have booked both players until today realising what happend. I know you could argue Dunky shouldn't have reacted but it's not everyday someone grabs your privates on a football pitch.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Doubt they'll bother, although it was certainly "ungentlemanly conduct" on Kane's part. That was Dunks 4th booking in 8 games - he only picked up 5 yellows in the whole of last season. If he gets 1 more in the next 11 games then he'll pick up a 1 match ban.

Annoying.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Doubt they'll bother, although it was certainly "ungentlemanly conduct" on Kane's part. That was Dunks 4th booking in 8 games - he only picked up 5 yellows in the whole of last season. If he gets 1 more in the next 11 games then he'll pick up a 1 match ban.

Annoying.

* cough * I think you'll find the next YELLOW will be a scheduled one!

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
* cough * I think you'll find the next YELLOW will be a scheduled one!

Scheduled for when though ??

He just needs to get through the next 11 games with no yellows. Not impossible, considering he only got 5 all last season (plus 1 red). I guess Potterball does potentially leave him a bit more exposed though, hence the flurry of early cards this time.

Tim Over Whelmed

NSC Patron
Jul 24, 2007
Arundel
Scheduled for when though ??

He just needs to get through the next 11 games with no yellows. Not impossible, considering he only got 5 all last season (plus 1 red). I guess Potterball does potentially leave him a bit more exposed though, hence the flurry of early cards this time.

I'd say before the Citeh game, but that's now looking a very winnable three points! :ohmy:

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here