Brighton, United Kingdom
Edward Scissorhands said:
I saw the end of it - slowed the bar up :angry:
:angry: not happy

but a top night out none the less..:cool:

Raphael Meade

Jul 5, 2003
Ex-Shoreham
any POLYSICS fans, you can get their albums over here now.

new one 'now is the time' came out a few weeks back and is stocked in all good record stores, and 'polysics or DIE!!!' the last album from 2004 was also released over here.

do it.

d7a797a9.jpg

previous tour photos of kaiser chiefs and polysics for any fans :)

Charles 'Charley' Charles

NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2005
The Mile Of Oaks
Thpught the Kaiser's were excellent, what a gig. Coxon superb as ever, but think he is more suited to the smaller venues like the Concorde, still a top night dead chuffed I got tickets. Didn't see anything like a fight where I was, what bar was this? I was mingling by the bar by the back door.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Apparantly some bloke was off his head and went running around punching people in the nose. Broke a few people's noses. Bouncers bundeled him and got him out.

I didn't really enjoy it all that much to be honest. Probably heard the album and seen them too many times. I loved 'em at Concorde 2 last year. Glastonbury was a bit wank because the sound sorta gotta lost in the air. Too many muppets in there the other night. Loads of old people getting really arsey if you bumped into them.

New material sounded pretty good. They'll need a wicked new album to regain my interest though. Bored of 'em now. Bring on Dirty Pretty Things at Soton Uni :clap2: :clap2: :clap2:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here