Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

k9 back in Who. Confirmed.

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
http://www.bbc.co.uk/pressoffice/pressreleases/stories/2005/08_august/24/who.shtml

300who_k9.jpg

Revealed in todays Sun.

:)

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Eddie the Seagull said:
I wonder if he'll hovver now like the Daleks ???

Shouldnt do because it will be the original K9 MK III that the Doctor sent to Sarah Jane Smith (who also appears in the same episode) in K9 and Company. And that version of K9 didnt hover.

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Soton Seagull said:
Why is he smoking a fag? Surely this will only encourage the latest generation of stupid fat kids to force their pets to smoke, just so they can look cool!

Very good. Its actually a gun.

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Soton Seagull said:
Why is he smoking a fag? Surely this will only encourage the latest generation of stupid fat kids to force their pets to smoke, just so they can look cool!

Grr!! I'll never get that image out of my head now! :lolol:

Sigh, very well I'll post it publicly for everyone's amusement....

I went into my back garden one day to find a huge what I can only describe as a mini submarine disguised as a huge white oven (like you do) had landed overnight and I was like what the f*** so I called you and said Giblet help me get this submarine out my garden... so before I knew it you were round my garden, inside this machine (this is where it gets homo-erotic), fiddling with the inside of it with no shirt on and a sailor's hat on.... :ohmy:
You said to me hold on I'll just be a while then I can shut this thing down. Then I said I'm just gonna close the door on this thing, shutting you in, to which you replied DANNY NO, but I shut it and before I knew it the whole thing burst into flames and I jumped out of the way but couldn't get near it to help you despite hearing your screams! When the fire eventually died out I opened the door and all that was left of you was your shoes, a pile of ash and this is what really shitted me up... your eyeballs had been blown out and lodged into the wall of this thing and just below them....one of your bollocks had also been blown out and was stuck in the wall surrounded in blood.... then I burst into tears saying what have I done, I've killed him and my dad came out wearing full naval uniform and said "Son, Richard (Biscuit)'s parents would be proud of you" and my mum was also consoling me saying it wasn't your fault your friend died, then set about cleaning up the mess of what was left of you, scrubbing your nut off the wall saying things like God you drive me insane, making me scrub your friend's testicles off things, what next.....
I woke up at 6am in a cold sweat still convinced it was true for about 5 seconds and was saying things to my girlfriend like oh f***, I murdered him, I'm gonna go down for this.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What the f*** does that dream mean??!?

I think we can give Freud the night off :) I just hope to God Biscuit never decides to give you a playful pat on the arse......:eek:

Last edited:

Biscuit

Native Creative
Jul 8, 2003
Brighton
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Sigh, very well I'll post it publicly for everyone's amusement....

I went into my back garden one day to find a huge what I can only describe as a mini submarine disguised as a huge white oven (like you do) had landed overnight and I was like what the f*** so I called you and said Giblet help me get this submarine out my garden... so before I knew it you were round my garden, inside this machine (this is where it gets homo-erotic), fiddling with the inside of it with no shirt on and a sailor's hat on.... :ohmy:
You said to me hold on I'll just be a while then I can shut this thing down. Then I said I'm just gonna close the door on this thing, shutting you in, to which you replied DANNY NO, but I shut it and before I knew it the whole thing burst into flames and I jumped out of the way but couldn't get near it to help you despite hearing your screams! When the fire eventually died out I opened the door and all that was left of you was your shoes, a pile of ash and this is what really shitted me up... your eyeballs had been blown out and lodged into the wall of this thing and just below them....one of your bollocks had also been blown out and was stuck in the wall surrounded in blood.... then I burst into tears saying what have I done, I've killed him and my dad came out wearing full naval uniform and said "Son, Richard (Biscuit)'s parents would be proud of you" and my mum was also consoling me saying it wasn't your fault your friend died, then set about cleaning up the mess of what was left of you, scrubbing your nut off the wall saying things like God you drive me insane, making me scrub your friend's testicles off things, what next.....
I woke up at 6am in a cold sweat still convinced it was true for about 5 seconds and was saying things to my girlfriend like oh f***, I murdered him, I'm gonna go down for this.

:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
What the f*** does that dream mean??!?

Cheers Danny.

Pint later?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here