Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just watched the football league show

Barry M

Jan 21, 2011
Just watched the football league show and I'm pretty sure the presenters didn't even mention us at all after the highlights. Or did I miss them talking about how far ahead we are and that we've got games in hand?

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
Just watched the football league show and I'm pretty sure the presenters didn't even mention us at all after the highlights. Or did I miss them talking about how far ahead we are and that we've got games in hand?

why the hell would you talk about a non eventful 2-0 win, when you can have Jahidi doing a dad dance to SCC fans singing "we are going up" because they are in 3rd place?

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
why the hell would you talk about a non eventful 2-0 win, when you can have Jahidi doing a dad dance to SCC fans singing "we are going up" because they are in 3rd place?

*cough* FOURTH place.

Spiros

Jul 9, 2003
Too far from the sun
Take it as a compliment that they're basically bored with us running away with it, so have nothing more to say. The league table speaks for itself.
Agreed. While it's great for us to be so far ahead at this stage the battle for 2nd and the play-off places is more interesting for the neutral. The pundits will only start talking about us again if (a) we slip up or (b) we win the trophy. I'm hoping they say no more about us until the latter occurs.

thealbionfan

Oct 6, 2003
I was going to say something about this, but thought that I may have missed it...they could have just mentioned..."oh, and by the way with that win Brighton are now so many points clear with so many games in hand and looking good"...but nothing, not even from the woman who reads out the texts and e-mails. I would have sent a text in, but I cannot stand watching the programme live...prefer to record it and fast forward... a lot!

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
I was going to say something about this, but thought that I may have missed it...they could have just mentioned..."oh, and by the way with that win Brighton are now so many points clear with so many games in hand and looking good"...but nothing, not even from the woman who reads out the texts and e-mails. I would have sent a text in, but I cannot stand watching the programme live...prefer to record it and fast forward... a lot!

Probably pissed off with the (deserved) anti-claridge comments coming from the club and fans.

Thimble Keegan

Remy LeBeau
Jul 7, 2003
Rustington, Littlehampton
To be fair we do get a pretty good amount of coverage out of national press and especially the Football League Show so I can take one week where we do not get mention. Now, the local media is an entirely different story altogether...Although the guy who does the BBC South Today Sport quiet likes us.

Albion & England forever.

Thimble Keegan
Littlehampton BHA

Box of Frogs

Zamoras Left Boot
Oct 8, 2003
Right here, right now

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here