Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just two relegation places in The Championship this season

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Rotherham are already down.

Paul Gascoigne and Bryan Robson are being lined up as their new new management team, according to the News of the World.

:lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

Jul 5, 2003
Cardiff
Rotherham looked an incredibly weak outfit yesterday. They didn't manage a single shot on target throughout the 90 minutes, and despite the fact that we were mediocre at best we could've won by four or five in the end.

Ronnie Moore's already talking about the possibility of Rotherham going down with a new record low number of points. They're doomed.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
RoyalAli said:
I think he said that they would if they didn't get a new striker in.
All of thiers were on loan and/or injured I think.

Kev will find one for him at the same time as he is searching the Conference southern section for MM.

Waterhall Wizard

Only one PETER WARD
Oct 14, 2004
East of Brighton
Kev the Ape said:
whats wrong with the southern conference????

Au contraire, Kev. If you say it's argent comptant then that's alright by me. I wouldn't want to argue with you. It's all a case of conseil d'etat as they say in Rome.

Bonetti.

Dawsey

Apr 25, 2004
Brighton
They have more points after 13 games than we had after 14 two years ago, and we almost did it. Its going to be extreamly hard for them, but don't write them off yet.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
as frazer in dads army would say - 'doomed'. even with butler back i cant see the mighty millers surviving. but at least a debut with wednesday will be back on next season

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Wozza said:
Rotherham are already down.

Paul Gascoigne and Bryan Robson are being lined up as their new new management team, according to the News of the World.

i cannot see them giving ronnie moore the sack, not after what hes done for the club. if they do it is a crime

On the Left Wing

KIT NAPIER
Oct 9, 2003
Wolverhampton
So the training regime will be 8 pintsof Brown and seven large whiskies then ... who falls down last goes in goal
:drink:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here