Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just to say it's a beautiful winter's day here in BN1...

D

Deleted User X18H

.. the time it takes to eat 156 chocolate liqueurs (I won't forget) from Withdean.Albeit over 10 hours to kick off.

Wrap up warm now!

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Is there any mist out that way? In Arundel now and it is MIST central.

D

Deleted User X18H

Is there any mist out that way? In Arundel now and it is MIST central.

No! I believe there was earlier but I mist it:lol::lol: The Mrs said she couldn't see over to Varndean about 8.30

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
I'll be swimming off Hove Lawns at 1100hrs and I'll expect you to be on the beach waiting for me to emerge from the sea and holding a nice big towel (erection optional) Timothy!

D

Deleted User X18H

I'll be swimming off Hove Lawns at 1100hrs and I'll expect you to be on the beach waiting for me to emerge from the sea and holding a nice big towel (erection optional) Timothy!

Bollocks to that I am off for brekky down the dogs:thumbsup:

D

Deleted User X18H

Its still a bright fresh winters day. I have just run up Tongdean Lane not very fast mind, the pitch is not covered. Although I did see John Catt and Ann De Vecchi haveing a snog in Withdean woods

Cheeky Monkey

Jul 17, 2003
Had a fantastic swim, bit disappointed that running up Tongdean Lane was more important to you than towelling me down though Tim.

:drool:

KneeOn

Jun 4, 2009
Is it as cold as it is in BN3? Its fecking freezing... i'm going to double my body weight in clothes to keep warm... Both me and the usual guy next to me will be there today, none of teh amature shouting and amature passion you had to put up with last week!

D

Deleted User X18H

Had a fantastic swim, bit disappointed that running up Tongdean Lane was more important to you than towelling me down though Tim.

:drool:

If you think I am towelling you down after the last time you've got another think coming. I still haven't got that stain out of my best cardy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here