Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just to say hello

Hello i'm new and thought i would say hello.
As you may have guessed from my name that i'm a loyal Mk dons fan & STH, i would firstly like to thank-you all for the atmosphere created during our 0-0 draw, it was the best we've had at stadium:mk in a long time. We have had a pretty poor end to last season, but hopfully next year we can improve and try and add to the two trophy's we've won in our short exsistence.

The screamer

NSC's biggest geek
Apr 2, 2010
Portsmouth
Hello i'm new and thought i would say hello.
As you may have guessed from my name that i'm a loyal Mk dons fan & STH, i would firstly like to thank-you all for the atmosphere created during our 0-0 draw, it was the best we've had at stadium:mk in a long time. We have had a pretty poor end to last season, but hopfully next year we can improve and try and add to the two trophy's we've won in our short exsistence.

who did you use to support?

Horsham Gull

H Block Offender
Dec 4, 2006
Horsham
AFC_Wimbledon_300.jpg

Hello :bigwave:

HP Seagull

Danny Cullip: Hero
Sep 26, 2008
Bonjour Bob...

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
We have had a pretty poor end to last season, but hopfully next year we can improve and try and add to the two trophy's we've won in our short exsistence.

FA Cup not good enough for you?

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
Not having a go at you MK mate but if that was your best atmosphere of the season then we have more of an atmosphere at the Withers!!

Not having a go at you MK mate but if that was your best atmosphere of the season then we have more of an atmosphere at the Withers!!

Admitedly stadium:MK failed to get rocking much at all this season.
But if we get a good run going some point next season, the atmospher will go through the roof.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here