Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just to clarify a point

Harty

Jul 7, 2003
Sussex
Having recived the obilgatory phone call from the club within minutes of going off air can I please state the following.

My nostalgic references to Goldstone pitch invasions of the past were in no way meant to seriously incite existing supporters.
Whilst friendly pitch invasions were all part of the passion that the game created in days gone by I realise that there is no place for them in the present day at the Withdean Stadium.

My remark that it would have been nice to have seen a pitch invasion today was very much tongue in cheek.

(Have a nice Saturday night Mr Perry)

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Nice one Harty, it is good to see the sense of humour bypass at the club is still up and running.

Keep up the excellent work, we need a fan on the radio, and you are the man.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Harty - my FAVOURITE quote of yours today was when you were speaking to some Northwich fella before the game and talking about Falmer, before moving onto the game.

"Anyway, lets not talk about the future. Lets talk about the next two hours..."

:lolol: :jester:

Marvellous.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Oh for goodness sakes. Martin Perry should get a life.

Best phone in for ages. Harty had me roaring with laughter, and we all miss "proper" pitch invasions. Top quality. And every true fan knew what he meant.

More surprised there weren't complaints about his Germany will welcome back Hitler after Attila has been there comment. :lolol: :lolol:

10/10 keep it going Harty.

Harty said:
Having recived the obilgatory phone call from the club within minutes of going off air can I please state the following.

My nostalgic references to Goldstone pitch invasions of the past were in no way meant to seriously incite existing supporters.
Whilst friendly pitch invasions were all part of the passion that the game created in days gone by I realise that there is no place for them in the present day at the Withdean Stadium.

My remark that it would have been nice to have seen a pitch invasion today was very much tongue in cheek.

(Have a nice Saturday night Mr Perry)

:lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
does that mean that the paying of fines after the second round is OFF:(

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Withdean Wanderer said:
legend, shame i missed it due to being on the train.

if you learnt to DRIVE then you wouldnt of missed it

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Scotty Mac said:
if you learnt to DRIVE then you wouldnt of missed it

I'd still get the train though - travel paid for with ticket, cheaper:thumbsup:

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
We love you Harty and we want to have your babies...............

:bla: :bla: :bla:

KNC

Sep 3, 2003
Seven Dials
You're joking?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Just out of interest, if a Moderator (or anyone else) was to say the same thing on here, would the club write to them and complain about it?!

Why should the phone in be any different? It's not run by the club is it?

1066gull

Harty, you are not the only one to mention it today.

The kids next to me asked me "can we do a pitch invasion" and I was taken a bit aback because one, it wasn't the right time and two it was not appropiate.

They were young, about 13 so easily forgivable.

But they two were also taken aback by me knowing so many people in H.;)

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here