Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just thinking and ?

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Nothing wrong with a pill or two.

Strip clubs are stoopid i agree but what exactly is possibly wrong with lesbians? I don't understand it at all. Yes it means less women for us but it's a drop in the ocean, plus the thought of two women licking eachother is brilliant.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
I'm going to have to stop reading this thread before I burst with jealously of our very own Don Juan de Berkshire. What a GUY.

Look and learn, people. Look and learn.
:lolol: :lolol: :lolol: Thing is its all so so true and im no bull shitter.
You are who you are and you should never change who you are and if people don't like it then f***-em.:drink:

Just that after years of research i have mastered how woman think and what they need and my tips for anyone who struggles to meet birds is to be talkative and smiley a lot,but don't over do it or smother etc.

Girls love to see a happy man enjoying himself and being natural and genuine.:drink:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
I don't get girls mate, hence why I creaming all the info from ya good self, unfortunatly my palms are too hairy to hide and most women run a mile :(

Last edited:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
seems you have the 'Gift Of The Gab' Berky, meaning you can chat to any bird and give ut that immediate impression. I cant...I stutter and end up going all shy :blush: meaning I end up pissed trying it on with 'porkys' just for a bit of fun, trouble is they then want full on commitment :eek:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Meade's_Ball said:
I want to buy your book.
Instead of thinking what you want its time to focus on what birds want.

Communication is massive in a girl and you have to show that you are listening and are showing true interest and look in those eyes.
Also no touching on the 1st date as that means you respect her and she has that space to think instead of being cornered etc.

I have always respected woman and there feelings and playing games can be a real disaster as its not needed,so basicly listen and look at her and just say your nervous and keep that space and you will see the diffrence trust me.

You get idiots that say they do this and that bla bla which is mostly crap as thats saying how great your life is,but the fact is most find having that special partner is more important than this great life style,so its not that great is it mmmmm.

You just need to put all efforts on listening and any sort of communication to win her over and to make her laugh is so so important.:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
CrabtreeBHA said:
seems you have the 'Gift Of The Gab' Berky, meaning you can chat to any bird and give ut that immediate impression. I cant...I stutter and end up going all shy :blush: meaning I end up pissed trying it on with 'porkys' just for a bit of fun, trouble is they then want full on commitment :eek:
Its not the gift of the gab its just me and i guess i look like its me:lolol:

I get shy on my 1st dates its natural and even better to tell them etc.Yes committment is a problem as most girls need it,but you need to exsplain you have been hurt in the past or whatever and you want to take it slowly and you need you inderpendance full stop.
You will meet a bird who is just like you,but that will happen when you don't exspect it and the berk moto is to make the most while single before she arrives as she will arrive.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
redland said:
I don't get girls mate, hence why I creaming all the info from ya good self, unfortunatly my palms are too hairy to hide and most women run a mile :(
Well shave em:D as woman like a man to look after himself and appearance is the first thing she will notice.

Its not hard to look after your appearance and do a few changes if needed as thats your fault and you can do something about it.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Safeway said:
I'm not even going to bother trying to match old Berky with my tales of pulling and such like.

Quite happy to sit by and take notes from the master. :)
My best days are gone,but you never lose that ZAP:lolol: Its not a competition though its about just being plain you as i don't act or talk crap to pull.

Never go out to pull it ruins the night and brings pressure on ya straight away.:cool:

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Dear Berkshire,
I don't know where i'm going wrong. I just can't seem to listen to women. Can you translate the high-pitched miaowing i hear when ladies talk into something a simple man could understand?
I have an average penis and two life-giving testicles. Yes i'm a little overweight and perhaps not as muscular as i once was. I'm cerebral though.
Should i work on my body as well as my listening skills?
How long should i listen before i am allowed to pull their pants down?

I'm at a loss.
Please help.

MB

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Meade's_Ball said:
Dear Berkshire,
I don't know where i'm going wrong. I just can't seem to listen to women. Can you translate the high-pitched miaowing i hear when ladies talk into something a simple man could understand?
I have an average penis and two life-giving testicles. Yes i'm a little overweight and perhaps not as muscular as i once was. I'm cerebral though.
Should i work on my body as well as my listening skills?
How long should i listen before i am allowed to pull their pants down?

I'm at a loss.
Please help.

MB
1,Maybe you need to relax a bit more i.e sauna and steam room as if you can't listen you are in someway in a rush.The high pitch squeek happens because you can't listen.

2,Your cock is average so your o.k:lolol: weight isn't rearly an issue unless you think it is mmmmm.

3,do you think you need to work out and listen better?my view is this is your prob in woman so yes only that will make you feel better.:drink:

4,I would say 3 weeks is spot on for that first shag although only when you feel she is ready as her respect will grow more for you and if you like her lots then waiting time isn't an issue.
After a couple of weeks you will be both settled and be blunt and talk about it.:clap:

:lolol: :lolol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
berkshire seagull said:
2,Your cock is average so your o.k:

Oh I hope theres no away fans reading this ;) ,

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
This thread has made me feel very inadequate and foolish in my techniques :(

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
This is the best thread I have ever read on NSC!!
It is even better than some Dwaynes self loving masterpieces.
Keep this on NSC Gold or I am going to bounce it every day!!
I am pissing myself here!!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
DÃnN¥ §ëÃGuLL© said:
Do women still like you when they discover your wind problem Berky :lolol:
Im a mature man danny and although you bring the kid out in me yes it was just fun and you couldn't stop laughing and must say not could i.:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here