Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just thinking and ?

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Well am i the only bloke that finds lesbian sex boring mmmmm?
I don't get turned on at all by it although a woman on her own is much much better.
Also strip clubs don't appeal to moi either as thats like teasing and i prefer the real thing etc.

I go out and you get 2 birds rubbing themselves up and you get blokes drooling over em yet i know that they are just teasers and not worth the attention.

Are most men just gullible or am i just a smart man who knows woman to well?
I prefer action and no butts,so i reckon i know woman far better than most and i make them work to get me and not run after them.

Had my say and nice to hear your honest thoughts on the subject:clap2: :drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
:lolol: :lolol:
Don't think you understand as basicly woman love a lot of attention and i don't give em it.:lolol:
Know when i pull a bird i chat for 15 mins and then say right off to join the mates etc bla bla and may see you again and you can bet your hairy arse she will be chasing ya around the place.:lolol:

I can tell what a bird is like as a person by just looking at her and thats no shite.;)
Its a way of being smooth with no cockyness as it pays to be hard to get rather than the normal bloke who cramps there style and moves to fast.

Yes i have mastered woman and know em so bloody well:clap2: :drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Been seeing a bird for 5 weeks :lolol:
You don't get it either my son as i have been like this for yeahs and im not that sort of bloke who goes grabbing a bird from behind on the floor in a club.

I use my head and pull little faces and much much more to make em smile etc,well its ashame i have been so pissed when im out in brighton that can't do f-all.:lolol:

Also i gave up E's new year as they make you look stupid just like my photo's at the meet-up.:lolol:

Just drink know and a clear head thank f-uck:clap2:
Not sure who noticed but at both meet-ups i was e-ing:lolol:

Know my mates and everyone say im much more a laugh and very funny and can chat as e's make you wonder about and people notice grrrrr.:flameboun

magoo

Jul 8, 2003
United Kingdom
totally agree about the lesbo sex and strip clubs.

I just don't understand why you'd pay for a lapdance when you can't touch!?!? those blokes must be mental!

i reckon women prefer looking at lesbo sex more than blokes though.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
magoo said:
totally agree about the lesbo sex and strip clubs.

I just don't understand why you'd pay for a lapdance when you can't touch!?!? those blokes must be mental!

plenty of lap dancing in edinburgh at a recent stag do, yes its f***ing annoying seeing two birds lick each other out 3 inches from your face...just makes you wanna have sex even more than you orginally did. Still its all in the name of fun and I enjoyed it!

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah as a mate in amsterdam last year paid £20 just to have a rub up with a bird in a pub with her knickers and bra on:lolol: :lolol:

What a waste of money and these woman must think men are right idiots grrrrrrrr,but hey most are.:lolol: :lolol:

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Edinburgh - £20 for lesbian action, full on nakedness and licking of MINGE/nipple tweaking etc etc

best 3minutes for £20 I'll ever spend :clap2:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah fair enough that is a bargain,but i wouldn't pay 10p to do any of that and would never shag a proz:lolol:

Most of the mates are up for it etc and must confess i paid a tenner for a dance at the honey pot here about 5 month ago and that was topless but knickers on and only did it because she had big nipples erected and that turns me well on:lolol: :lolol:

Its not that often you actually see a bird in these places who you find well fit and turns you on.
Christ how many men do they go through grrrrrrrrr???

graz126

Oct 17, 2003
doncaster
a man has been shot at a lap dance club in manchester today. he must have turned her on.???

Spicy

We're going up.
Dec 18, 2003
London
magoo said:

Er, no! I hadn't realised when I started reading this that it was a Berkshire Seagull Self Appreciation Thread. Sorry for the intrusion in your obvious love relationship with yourself, Berkie.:lolol: :clap2:

Don't understand the whole fascination with lesbians either. It can be quite sexy if it's done tastefully but if you're watching two sluts bone each other with strap-ons on some internet video it just feels fake, almost comic.

Admitadly, I'd rather see two women make love then two men though! :sick:

Last edited:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Spicy said:
Er, no! I hadn't realised when I started reading this that it was a Berkshire Seagull Self Appreciation Thread. Sorry for the intrusion in your obvious love relationship with yourself, Berkie.:lolol: :clap2:
Grrrrr thats hush on a true master:lolol:
I have met a great girl at long last as i have had 4 diffrent birds in 4 months at a month a time,so not going on about pulling as much these days,but in general i was just wondering what the amatures on here thought on lesbo's sex and if they understood woman like i do.:clap:
I love myself yeah,but certainly not the way some pricks do:smokin: you have to love yourself for others to love you.:p

Now i didn't exspect you to be polite being a bird en all:lolol: ???

Cocky,confident and sarcastic and funny and girls love it,but also caring, thoughtful, loverable considerate and generous.

YEAHHHHHH HOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!:clap2:

Albion Rob

My theory:

If you have a pair of lesbians, then that means that is two girls pretty much unavailable. What a waste.

If you have two gay men, that means two less in the competition for girls. And as they seem to be better looking and have better dress sense than most of us, that's fine by me! :lol:

REDLAND

Jul 7, 2003
At the foot of the downs
berkshire seagull said:
If men like watching 2 birds then they like gay rumps.
???

I think you got that the wrong way round, Though I think Berkshire is trying to come out of the closet here, we need to beckon him out with food stuffs and fizzy pop !!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here