Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just spotted, 'PO YET' car number plate

richmond

May 30, 2008
I spotted this plate PO YET or it might have been PO1 YET on the M40 south around Junction 11 as it turned off. It looked a new, white mini saloon with unusual black stripes over the roof and boot (couldn't see the bonnet).

Is this Gus's car or a family member's car? Anyone know?

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
He has a black merc given to him by the club. Could have been his sons I guess if its a mini? Can't really see Gus driving round in a mini, even if he does listen to Take That and Rihanna

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
I spotted this plate PO YET or it might have been PO1 YET on the M40 south around Junction 11 as it turned off. It looked a new, white mini saloon with unusual black stripes over the roof and boot (couldn't see the bonnet).

Is this Gus's car or a family member's car? Anyone know?

Not a valid number methinks. Possibly PO10 YET or PO11 YET?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
When the players were training at the Amex a few weeks back I went to club shop and next to the players cars I saw a White Range Rover with GUS as the last three characters, First 4 didn't make any sence. So as it was a nice car, next to players and number plate GUS I guess that's his.

Gary Leeds

May 5, 2008
This plate would have been issued by London C.C. (currently Croydon London SW).

That has put me off, I dont want anything on my car that makes me look like I come from that shit hole

the munch

Jul 1, 2011
When the players were training at the Amex a few weeks back I went to club shop and next to the players cars I saw a White Range Rover with GUS as the last three characters, First 4 didn't make any sence. So as it was a nice car, next to players and number plate GUS I guess that's his.

thats gus's motor, he was at tower point the other day and the same range rover was parked down the side with him exiting it.

Muzzy

Jan 25, 2011
Lewes
I'm thinking of getting a BHA plate for my car... Anyone selling their's?

Out of interest, who has a BHA plate on their car?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here