Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just so much Drivel......

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Right, just read page 11 as linked and can find nothing related to this thread in the slightest.

You are either pissed or thick. I really hope its the former.

I am thick f*** me thats a bit rich coming from you. :lol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Great site, but it really annoys me to log on and see so many threads of complete drivel, most of which have nothing to do with BHA.

Would it not be possible to have the site divided into two parts,

A) - Anything to do with Brighton & Hove Albion

B) - Any other drivel

Then any like minded Brighton fans, could skip the rubbish and just follow the threads about the club.

What do you think :shrug:

You're right, there is a lot of drivel. But I tend to skip them, and create my own. :)

However, we don't only talk about Brighton & Hove Albion, and I am quite happy to see other discussion topics based in one place.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Splitting up NSC into sub forums would relegate it into the non league of football message boards

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
Please explain that comment, you have no idea who I am or which of the qualifications I hold in orer to persue my chosen career.

i know your pretty dumb, i only have to read your comment on people from Liverpool.

LABHA

Feb 9, 2009
Littlehampton,Wick actually
Great site, but it really annoys me to log on and see so many threads of complete drivel, most of which have nothing to do with BHA.

Would it not be possible to have the site divided into two parts,

A) - Anything to do with Brighton & Hove Albion

B) - Any other drivel

Then any like minded Brighton fans, could skip the rubbish and just follow the threads about the club.

What do you think :shrug:

Money is on it being Sid

jimhigham

Je Suis Rhino
Apr 25, 2009
Woking
It's a great site. All human life is here yet brought together by the shared love of Albion. Using this site, I have received valuable DIY and photography advice as well as given my website a leg up. Don't change a thing.

http://www.greatbigtick.com by the way.

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
It's a great site. All human life is here yet brought together by the shared love of Albion. Using this site, I have received valuable DIY and photography advice as well as given my website a leg up. Don't change a thing.

http://www.greatbigtick.com by the way.

I just thought of a potential new tick. :) Tick Toff ( a tick with a sense of class ) :)

oldalbiongirl

Jun 25, 2011
The dullest thing about this board is the threads about the club normally. "Dicker is shit". "We are going to be in the prem next year". "We aren't good enough for the Championship". "Bobby Zamora might sign for us". "How many tickets have we sold for x?". "Let's make up shit songs no-one has any intention of ever singing". Would never really change.

If you divided it, I know which board I would spend most time on!

This

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here