Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just so much Drivel......

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Great site, but it really annoys me to log on and see so many threads of complete drivel, most of which have nothing to do with BHA.

Would it not be possible to have the site divided into two parts,

A) - Anything to do with Brighton & Hove Albion

B) - Any other drivel

Then any like minded Brighton fans, could skip the rubbish and just follow the threads about the club.

What do you think :shrug:

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
It is, as others will tell you, the second international break and there is f*** all to talk about! Just sieve through what you perceive drivel and you won't turn into a drivel thread yourself.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
It's been suggested many, many times and always gets shot down.

This is a community site for Brighton (and assorted other) fans, not a site exclusively about the Albion.

Fur Cough

Great site, but it really annoys me to log on and see so many threads of complete drivel, most of which have nothing to do with BHA.

B) - Any other drivel

Then any like minded Brighton fans, could skip the rubbish and just follow the threads about the club.

Are you for real?

If yes then kindly remove the bindippers kit from your avatar.

Scouse cu*t.

nomoremithras4me

Apr 7, 2011
Alright Sid?

DBL

Banned
Sep 22, 2011

B) - Any other drivel

Agree 100%. If you go on the Palarse thread there are two sections. One for the footie everything Palace & the other general chit chat etc. Suppose Palace need it as there footie is not much to talk about!

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
The dullest thing about this board is the threads about the club normally. "Dicker is shit". "We are going to be in the prem next year". "We aren't good enough for the Championship". "Bobby Zamora might sign for us". "How many tickets have we sold for x?". "Let's make up shit songs no-one has any intention of ever singing". Would never really change.

If you divided it, I know which board I would spend most time on!

Fur Cough

I thought all the hard lads had gone to bed for the night. You Sid in disguise?

Not a hard lad in the slightest, just a bit pissed off with your sanctamonious bollocks about a BHA board when you've got an avatar with a Liverpool kit, a touch ironic no?

And for the record I'm not Sid and really have a thing about a scousers, not a good thing i hasten to add.

Southern Scouse

Jul 21, 2011
Not a hard lad in the slightest, just a bit pissed off with your sanctamonious bollocks about a BHA board when you've got an avatar with a Liverpool kit, a touch ironic no?

And for the record I'm not Sid and really have a thing about a scousers, not a good thing i hasten to add.

Not going to waste my time or yours about my Liverpool roots, just to say that they run as deep as my Brighton ones.
You don't like LFC, oh well hey ho.
Back to topic. Most club sites have the same problem I just think it looks better to be a little more organised but that's just me. TIA is a site that manages it well.
Still love the site tho!

Fur Cough

Not going to waste my time or yours about my Liverpool roots, just to say that they run as deep as my Brighton ones.
You don't like LFC, oh well hey ho.
Back to topic. Most club sites have the same problem I just think it looks better to be a little more organised but that's just me. TIA is a site that manages it well.
Still love the site tho!

Good, don't want to get technical at all but LFC are not the problem, I have as much pure dislike for the Sock Robbers.

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011

What a load of old tosh lol. My dads a scoucer and was once beaten up by a 7 foot bouncer who was from Eastbourne. You cant tar all people wit the same brush.

I do agree with the statement about this forum I think its all really good stuff.

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
If you only have one brain cell and think that the only topic should be BHA then probably most of your football comments wouldn't be worth reading anyway. When you go the pub with your footie mates do you only talk football or are you capable fo discussing politics, women, maybe the ashes, eggchasers, cars etc etc as well as the obvious, BHA.

Gus is god

Banned
Sep 9, 2011
i take it you dont think the world is going to end on the 21st then

Sussex Nomad

Aug 26, 2010
EP
I run a fair size forum (2,000+ registered) and have a lot of separate forums within it. I have been slowly pruning them down to manageable sizes much like here. It makes a hell of a lot more sense to try and have all for one and one for all than different forums dotted here there and everywhere, believe me, I've been running it for ten years.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
The dullest thing about this board is the threads about the club normally. "Dicker is shit". "We are going to be in the prem next year". "We aren't good enough for the Championship". "Bobby Zamora might sign for us". "How many tickets have we sold for x?". "Let's make up shit songs no-one has any intention of ever singing".

Exactly this.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here