Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just sent this to Reading FC

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
You moan and whinge when Pardew leaves, You make a big fuss about the fact he was nicked from you, Your chairman gives it the whiter that white routine.

Then.........

You do the same thing, I see no mention today about honouring contracts or how managers have been stolen.

Double standards is what I call it.

Im Brighton through and through but have to live in the Reading area, and I know you want to be successful but this stinks.

I hope you struggle like hell.

Next time I drive past your ground I will be sure to let your new boss know what I think>

By the way a reply would be nice!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
That should give their administrative staff a good laugh before they send your e-mail to the trash folder.

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
I think ill send em one every day, and after every defeat

beardy gull

Jul 18, 2003
Portslade
Jesus wept people! He has done nothing wrong! Or hypocritical! It was OK for us to approach Bristol City last season. I get the feeling people moaning about Madjeski are the real hypocrites.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
beardy gull said:
Jesus wept people! He has done nothing wrong! Or hypocritical! It was OK for us to approach Bristol City last season. I get the feeling people moaning about Madjeski are the real hypocrites.

Totally agree with you. Madjeski has done nothing wrong at all. My beef is with Coppell and his lack of integrity.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Well done Lordbez!!
Reading are f***ing Hypo's. Wankers. Madejski has had a laugh at nicking players and now the manager after crying about Pardew for the last 3 weeks.

Is Madejski that shit that when ever things get tough, he looks to the South coast and thinks, "I don't know what to do, I need players, I need a manager. I know I'll go to Brighton, they'll know what to do. I'll take whatever is good down there and save my arse at my souless club by pinching and poaching their players and managers, but boo hoo I am so sad that Alan left me and West Ham stole him, it is so UNFAIR! Boo Hoo".

Madejski = ****
Reading = sad wankers that will get their just deserts. Brighton will be back to haunt them and we'll beat them next year, get our ground and comfortably overtake them with a crowd twice their size.

Northants Exile

Oct 7, 2003
So are you saying that you will only appoint a manager that is not currently employed? so you don't have to poach from another team.

Thats what you are pointing to.

In that case good luck, cos the guys out of the game at the moment are either has beens or new guys looking to start their management careers.

Good luck.

Don't preach your surmons unless you abide by way what you say.

Yours

Pissed off with the whole game.

:nono:

Bez

Jul 14, 2003
Simster and gull he has done wrong cos he caused such a fuss when west ham wanted pardew, he was bleeding his heart out to everyone who would listen.

I dont care that they want that bloke to be their manager.

Its just the fuss they caused.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Northants Exile said:
So are you saying that you will only appoint a manager that is not currently employed? so you don't have to poach from another team.

Thats what you are pointing to.

In that case good luck, cos the guys out of the game at the moment are either has beens or new guys looking to start their management careers.

Good luck.

Don't preach your surmons unless you abide by way what you say.

Yours

Pissed off with the whole game.

:nono:

Brighton never cried about it saying "ooohhhh we've been so hard done by and wouldn't wish this on anyone. Will will not pinch a manager off anyone else".

So I say, steal poach pinch off another club, do whats right for BHA everyone else can piss off.

Simster said:
Totally agree with you. Madjeski has done nothing wrong at all. My beef is with Coppell and his lack of integrity.

What a load of crap! Madjeski was the one who went on and on and on and on about managers leaving their clubs. Although he went through the right channels, he's still leaving a club in shit, which he was moaning about what happened to him.

DK has never once moaned about Coppell going mid-season and has taken the high ground! Madjeski is a hypocritical, dodgy haired, twat!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
BrightonBird said:
What a load of crap! Madjeski was the one who went on and on and on and on about managers leaving their clubs. Although he went through the right channels, he's still leaving a club in shit, which he was moaning about what happened to him.

DK has never once moaned about Coppell going mid-season and has taken the high ground! Madjeski is a hypocritical, dodgy haired, twat!

He said:

"I do not believe in poaching people from their contract...
If we decide we want a manager who was employed elsewhere then I would contact their chairman and ask to speak to their manager.
The next step we take will be crucial and we need to tread very carefully
If he said no, then that would be the end of it."

What's so hypocrotical about that? "To poach" would be to imply to illegally capture, and he hasn't done that. West Ham did that, Reading did not.

In the end, it annoys me that Reading fleece our club all the time instead of shopping around, as does Coppell's lack of integrity and failure to pay back to the club the faith they put in him. Was it really too much to ask to wait to the summer, Steve?

Madjeski may have a dodgy syrup but that doesn't make him a hypocryte.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
BrightonBird said:

Agree totally, BrightonBird.

Madjeski will, if asked, wrap it all up in "we went through the right channels" but essentially he has taken a manager away from another Chairman who wanted to keep him. It stinks, and goes completely against what madjeski was whinning about over Pardew.

Simster said:
He said:

If we decide we want a manager who was employed elsewhere then I would contact their chairman and ask to speak to their manager.

What's so hypocrotical about that? "To poach" would be to imply to illegally capture, and he hasn't done that. West Ham did that, Reading did not.

Hmmm....I thought he was pratically crying over the issue. He was saying how he would NEVER poach a manger. OK he hasn't poached Coppell, but he has still left us without a manager. What really annoys me about him is his attitude about the whole thing. It's one rule for some and another rule for others.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
But Gritt, if he went through the right channels, where is the problem. In the end, it was Coppell's choice.

Captain Sensible

Jul 8, 2003
Not the real one
Simster said:
He said:

In the end, it annoys me that Reading fleece our club all the time instead of shopping around, as does Coppell's lack of integrity and failure to pay back to the club the faith they put in him. Was it really too much to ask to wait to the summer, Steve?

Madjeski may have a dodgy syrup but that doesn't make him a hypocryte.

What is hypocritical (spell it right will ya if you're gonna talk about it)? The first line, I will not approach a Manager under contract.
Coppell was under contract.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here