Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just seen dick knight on hove seafront

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
13-41PM just seen dick knight strolling along hove seafront on Kings esplanade strolling along with family and friends with out a care in the world laughing and smiling as if his club was top of the league :(:(:(:(

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
It's a disgrace. He should be at home weeping. Pricking his veins with a drawing pin so that a tiny slither of blood trickles to the floor every ten seconds in a long and tortuous death to symbolise this season. A Joy Division soundtrack, and a montage of the serious bits from Comic Relief on a loop above his head. Crying. Crying. Crying.

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Obviously NOT in Spain then?

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
DK has lookalikes he employs to keep us guessing where he really is :lol:

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Isn't Atila on tour ?

Behind Enemy Lines

Jul 18, 2003
London
13-41PM just seen dick knight strolling along hove seafront on Kings esplanade strolling along with family and friends with out a care in the world laughing and smiling as if his club was top of the league :(:(:(:(

Christ I've read some stupid things on this board over the years but this just about caps it all. So he's not allowed to smile anymore with his loved ones? What a load of crap. Knight has made mistakes - of course he has but to think he doesn't care about the club is just nonsense. And like everyone else he's entitled to a family life. Grow up.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
It's a disgrace. He should be at home weeping. Pricking his veins with a drawing pin so that a tiny slither of blood trickles to the floor every ten seconds in a long and tortuous death to symbolise this season. A Joy Division soundtrack, and a montage of the serious bits from Comic Relief on a loop above his head. Crying. Crying. Crying.

:lolol:

Maybe he's planning to take that final long walk into the cruel sea of despair - after tearful goodbyes to his nearests & dearests? I'd hope he'd be keeping his clothes on mind: he might catch his death' (not to mention traumatising the lil' kiddies in da hood).

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

the viscount

May 15, 2008
hove by the sea
christ i've read some stupid things on this board over the years but this just about caps it all. So he's not allowed to smile anymore with his loved ones? What a load of crap. Knight has made mistakes - of course he has but to think he doesn't care about the club is just nonsense. And like everyone else he's entitled to a family life. Grow up.

oh sorry i did not know we had to pass our threads through yourself for inspection now i know the rules i will abide in future :(:(:(

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I was laughing and joking about the result with my friend last night, should I also be appalled with myself? Just so I know. :thumbsup:

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
I was laughing and joking about the result with my friend last night, should I also be appalled with myself? Just so I know. :thumbsup:

Don't let me tell you what to do, but this is a convenient time of year to repent. If you had an ounce of decency you'd turn all the lights off and sit in the dark sobbing until the next time we're not in the relegation zone.

Ninja Elephant

Doctor Elephant
Feb 16, 2009
I listen to any and all advice, and in this case, I think I may just do this. I will also rock back and forth as I sob. :down:

Mainly because, Swindon are going to be above us in the league pyramid! :ohmy: I miss the days we were a championship club loaning them McPhee, that was so symbolic of how much better Brighton were than them.... What a punch in the crotch.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
what a pointless thread.

W/O this it would have been.

Whitterz

Mmmmm? Marvellous
Aug 9, 2008
Eastbourne
I spoke with him yesterday after the game, and made a comment about his flying to and from Spain, to which he said that he doesn't do that any more, he lives in Brighton now.

credit crunch, innit

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach

It is stuff like this though that makes you realise why DK may want to avoid public questioning on SCR. It would be quite hard not to be very rude to some people.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here