Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just saw the sending off...

Rookie

Greetings
Feb 8, 2005
Joke of a decision. Hope he wins his appeal because it was no where near a sending off

Tony Le Mesmer

Jul 5, 2003
South Wales
Seen it now. To me, he dived/tumbled looking for a spot kick that never was and a scuffle developed. Seen worse but imho the referee made the right decision.

Feb 2, 2009
Seen it now. To me, he dived/tumbled looking for a spot kick that never was and a scuffle developed. Seen worse but imho the referee made the right decision.
M

Made the right decision?..u must b joking..get ya eyes sorted of i were u..unless of course u r from the namby pamby no physical contact at all club..geez ..not even worth a booking..relative of the ref?

jezzer

Jul 18, 2003
eastbourne
unfortunately gus said on sussex radio after, that he wants him back next year!

The Wizard

Jul 2, 2009
People need to give Diego a break. He hasn't played first team stuff for about a year, I think everyone's expectations were far to high. Just because he cost 2.5m does not mean he isn't human. He had a very good game at MK I thought, that was until the c*nt [aka Referee] sent him off.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
unfortunately gus said on sussex radio after, that he wants him back next year!

Thats good he will prove an asset next season if we can sign players who are able to think as far ahead as he does about the next pass or move. At the moment his thinking and football brain is too far advanced for our midfield except Hendrie.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Thats good he will prove an asset next season if we can sign players who are able to think as far ahead as he does about the next pass or move. At the moment his thinking and football brain is too far advanced for our midfield except Hendrie.

:thumbsup:

seagullwedgee

Aug 9, 2005
he's too slow and lazy and languid. lopes around and sits far too deep.

get rid.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here