Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

just received this from club

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
£15 a seat and £12.50 for kids for the Stoke game

If its pissing down, I recon we could be looking at 5k

Why not make it £10 for adults, kids go free.

Shortsightedness

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
Just earlier Pete was complaining that sth's aren't getting a fair deal becuase of these prices. Just goes to show you really can't win.

Ding Dong !

Boy I'm HOT today !
Jul 26, 2004
Worthing
I'd have gone if it was £15 for me and taken my 3 kids at £1 per child.

But it's only £1 per full paying adult isn't it ?

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
OFFICIAL NEWSFLASH FROM BRIGHTON AND HOVE ALBION FOOTBALL CLUB
EVERY SEAT JUST 15 QUID!
Tickets for the Stoke game this Sunday are just £15 for adults, while under-16s can watch for just £12.50.

The offer applies to tickets bought in both the South Stand and the new East Stand.
Click here for more details or call 01273 776992.
Contact Preferences
If you wish to change your e-mail preferences, please visit our site and update your registration details accordingly.

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
So what's the official NSC line on this? Are we pissed off because it's devalued the prices paid in advance by STHs? Or are we pissed off because the club hasn't discounted them enough? (I'm assuming that no one actually agrees with what the club have done).

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
I would have gone if I knew that MM could fire up the team for what is, after all, a nothing game.

The fact he cant because he is a twat means I would rather spend £15 on something else from the club shop.

sully

Dunscouting
Jul 7, 2003
Worthing
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Just earlier Pete was complaining that sth's aren't getting a fair deal becuase of these prices. Just goes to show you really can't win.

But surely this is a free ticket to STHs, so they're paying less? :jester:

In all seriousness. Anything that gets more people through the gate on Sunday has to be a good thing, regardless of what any of us think. Discounting the price from what was previously available may achieve this. Those of us who have paid more shouldn't be too pissed off as we have paid a price we are prepared to deal at.

Bloody hell I've changed my tune since the LDV ticket fiasco!!! :lolol:

Last edited:

B.M.F

Aug 2, 2003
wherever the money is
It is frustrating for STH's as they could have actually saved money by getting tickets for very game thanks to the recent reductions but good for the club if they can make money. Have sold mine for £10 as I can not go so even at the discount 1 mmber of NSC is still getting in on the cheap;)

As a STH I don't mind the club discounting seats to fill the new stands. But if they go over the top with the price cuts then some STH's may choose not to renew for next year and just pick and choose the interesting fixtures and cheap games (as I can't see many sell outs). This would be a disaster for the club as revenue would plummet.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here