Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just out of interest....

Who would you prefer as manager of BHAFC?

• Total voters

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Although I flipped at the final whistle yesterday, i'm not really an "Adams outer"....but I think it's fair to say that at the moment, he's taking us down the pan.

So, who would you prefer?

Boothroyd?
AdrianBoothroyd_watfc_g.jpg

Wilson?
EMP-3878128.jpg

Curbishley?
_42362615_curbs_pa300.jpg

Cotterill?
steve_cotterill_552541.jpg

Holloway?
ian_holloway.jpg

Ince?
Paul_Ince_404999a.jpg

Adams?
MickyAdams_468x344.jpg

Someone else within reason (NOT Roy Keane or Dean Wilkins!)

Last edited:

RM-Taylor

He's Magic.... You Know
NSC Patron
Jan 7, 2006
Danny Wilson - he knows how to manage in the lower leagues and seems to always get the best out of bad players.

I would have said Curbishley but we wouldn't be able to afford him.

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Holloways a ****. Let go of Zamora, Sinclair & Ellington ETC @ Bristol Rovers. Also said that S.E.B was too lazy in training therefore didnt offer him a contract at Argyle, he's scoring for fun at Wolves now. Also let Norris go, when he could have kept him & he's a f***ing traitor.

Oh, and he can't talking properly..

Get MARTIN JOL in.

Gully

Monkey in a seagull suit.
Apr 24, 2004
Way out west
If we could afford him I would go with Curbs.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Lets get real, what about Jose Mourinho?

Who were you flipping at when the final whistle went? The ref? The fact that Hawkins could be brought back?

:D Adams...but I guess ultimately he couldn't have done much more yesterday other than start with a SENSIBLE midfield!

Paxton Dazo

Up The Spurs.
Mar 11, 2007
Oh & I always get told i look like Aidy Boothroyd:blush: :laugh:

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Wouldn't be nice to see a 'top' manager test themselves at a lower league club? The fact is, most of them seem comfortable to pick and choose a job (as they have earned a fair bit in the process) and are happy to wait for that job to come when they can throw around large quantities of money to plug a gap.

The only reason Peter Taylor managed a non-league team is because there was a clause in his contract/dismissal stating that he was not allowed to take another league job......I think.

Mr Banana

Tedious chump
Aug 8, 2005
Standing in the way of control
Boothroyd or Wilson would do a great job, but we have gone for what we've gone for. I was chuffed to bits when Micky took over and I didn't sit there and say 'he's got a season to get us up' - long-term I think most fans would reasonably feel there is a good chance he will do well. It's a bit like thinking about all the lasses you could have gone for when you start out with a new girlfriend and she annoys you a bit.

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Boothroyd or Wilson would do a great job, but we have gone for what we've gone for. I was chuffed to bits when Micky took over and I didn't sit there and say 'he's got a season to get us up' - long-term I think most fans would reasonably feel there is a good chance he will do well. It's a bit like thinking about all the lasses you could have gone for when you start out with a new girlfriend and she annoys you a bit.

A good summation except if your new girlfriend was insistent on going down then you would certainly not complain. However, that is not the case for Mr Adams, shirley?

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
I don't understand the people who say "Micky has had his day, he's not achieved a lot since he left us, his tactics are outdated, and he's been around a bit too much now," then go on to suggest Danny Wilson or Ian Holloway.

If Micky went, and I sincerely hope he doesn't, then I want someone young and ambitious with everything to prove.

Danny is a good manager, hes had good games. Micky is a great manager, had good games. If you asked me before the season then is would have been King Micky ANY day.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here