Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just one thing on Gay Pride

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
When I SAW the Limahl LOOKALIKE piss over you I had to LEAVE :rant::rant::rant:

So clearly you stayed and voyeured for quite some time then................

:lolol::lolol:

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I was at work one day at a time when there was a particular problem with drug dealing around the Level (well obviously there still is, but even more then).

I was walking around and I saw a bloke standing around on his own behind a 4ft hedge. He kept looking around him in a somewhat shifty manner. Fairly suspicious under the circumstances, I thought, so I wandered over to have a word.

I was a few yards from him, and had just said "alright", when up from behind the hedge, and obviously from a kneeling position, pops up the blushing face of a young lady, followed by some hasty zipping up from the bloke. This was the hedge around the children's playground, by the way.

So which of you guys on here want to tell him he's filthy and disgusting for engaging in public place sex and which of you want to say "get in there my son"?

Or is is only offensive when it concerns gay people?

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Probably Mum and Dad enjoying a bit of light relief while their kids were in the play area.

It is a get in there and more to do with the gay part I am afraid.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Mr Fish has a thing about gays. You wonder if he actually enjoys the thought of gay sex.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
I was at work one day at a time when there was a particular problem with drug dealing around the Level (well obviously there still is, but even more then).

I was walking around and I saw a bloke standing around on his own behind a 4ft hedge. He kept looking around him in a somewhat shifty manner. Fairly suspicious under the circumstances, I thought, so I wandered over to have a word.

I was a few yards from him, and had just said "alright", when up from behind the hedge, and obviously from a kneeling position, pops up the blushing face of a young lady, followed by some hasty zipping up from the bloke. This was the hedge around the children's playground, by the way.

So which of you guys on here want to tell him he's filthy and disgusting for engaging in public place sex and which of you want to say "get in there my son"?

I think you will find the point here is that no-one organised a march to celebrate heterosexuality then condoned the right to them having sex in public places where children have access.

If being against gay sex in public places infers you have gay tendencies yourself, then we better lock up everyone that ever complained about murderers.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
I can't say I'm a fan of finding anyone hammering away at it in a public place, I couldn't care less if they're gay or straight. Nobody's condoning it, I just can't be bothered with the attitude that it's more of a problem depending on the individuals' sexuality.

And as someone said, I reckon many guys on here would be just fine if they stumbled across two ladies getting it on :p

Is public homo sex not illegal?
If not, it is still very wrong.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Is public homo sex not illegal?
If not, it is still very wrong.

There is no law relating to homosexual sex, no. A law like that would presumably be illegal in this day and age, and viewed as discriminatory against a section of society.

I don't think there's anything specifically prohibiting ANY kind of public sex, be it between straight or gay couples. There may be a few ancient local byelaws relating to it, or something obscure under the Town Police Clauses Act of 1840 or whatever, but I don't know for sure.

What you'd have to consider is that getting it on in a very public place could be caught under the auspices of something in the Sexual Offences Act 2003, or of outraging public decency.

Either of these though, would depend on the circumstances, and just how "public" the location is considered to be. A bit of how's your father in a car up at (say) Devil's Dyke at 3am, or rustling around in the bushes at Duke's Mound would be unlikely to result in a prosecution as nobody is likely to be around to get offended by it.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I don't think there's anything specifically prohibiting ANY kind of public sex, be it between straight or gay couples. There may be a few ancient local byelaws relating to it, or something obscure under the Town Police Clauses Act of 1840 or whatever, but I don't know for sure.

Indecent exposure? Would be that or a generic Public Order offence over here.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
It's just called exposure now, no indecency any more ;)

And it's not just about getting your bits out, you have to do it with the specific intent of someone else seeing them and being caused alarm or distress therein. Generally this applies mainly to flashers or people who crack one out from their bedroom windows (nicked someone for that last year).

If you're just pissed and whipped it out because you thought it seemed like a hilarious idea at the time, or because your mates dared you to, you'd be more likely to get hit with a S5 Public Order Act charge/ticket.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
I wouldn't be able to see what bit of the, erm, I think 20 Criminal Justice (Public Order) acts could be applied here, and I'm not looking forward to having to learn what bits apply to what :(

Quick check of the statute books suggests that it could be a section 5 here also (spooky...) of the 1994 act but you'd need to have had a Garda tell them to stop and them not stop.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
I could care less about gays but people of whatever gender having sex in public is uncalled for. If half the stories posted on here in recent weeks are true it doesn't do any favours for gays or Pride itself. However it's odd how certain people make a point about gays having sex in public when it's likely that 'normal' people do it more.

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
went out for a beer with a female friend today who went , well she was gagging for a piss so ended up in a bush , anyway , she said there was blokes were f***ing each other with blokes filming it on phones.

Why do they have to be such dirty promiscious cu n ts , this is why most people hate them , dirty dirty f u ck er s

Surely the issue is the act and the fact it's in a public place. It should have nothing to do with whether you approve of the people who are doing it.

Personally, I have a number of homosexual friends, and far from being more promiscuous than hetrosexuals, they are actually a damn sight more choosy.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here