Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just me that thought it was a reasonable match?

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
I am trying to come to terms with 'we dominated the first half' The truth is we had more possession in no mans land around the centre circle but didn't look as if we would break them down and go for goal. The formation was wrong, too many bad performances from individuals and we were extremely lucky to come away with a point, that we didn't deserve.

chucky1973

Nov 3, 2010
Crawley
last night was a one off dire perforamce with very little postive aspects. time to move on, hopefully Gus learnt somethings from it and comes back stronger. it happens to all clubs.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I am trying to come to terms with 'we dominated the first half' The truth is we had more possession in no mans land around the centre circle but didn't look as if we would break them down and go for goal. The formation was wrong, too many bad performances from individuals and we were extremely lucky to come away with a point, that we didn't deserve.
I think we had five or six crosses into the box in the first half which could easily of landed on one of out strikers' heads. I don't remember another half this season when we got the ball in the box so many times.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here