Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just me that thought it was a reasonable match?

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Thought both teams played fairly decent passing football. Thought we DOMINATED the first half and had more crosses in the box, more shots and more good movements than we've had all season. Was infinitely better than a number of the away matches this season. Yet all I heard from half time to leaving the stadium at 10.30 was moaning. There was a tosser behind me shouting "what a load of rubbish" and another shouting "we don't deserve anything from this you useless c**ts". Is it just me that sees a game for what it is, rather than thinking we're abjectly poor if we don't win and world beaters if we do? Yes there were unforced errors and the Millwall goals were soft but we played better than against Forest and Leicester, but I didn't hear such vitriol at those matches.

I guess what I'm trying to say is support the team, for f***'s sake.

I enjoyed a decent championship game tonight.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
the passing was shocking from both teams! often we would mislay a pass but then they messed up the interception...and vice versa...

good thing Millwall were useless or we could have had a hiding tonight!

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
I thought we were very sloppy, not up for it as much as Millwall and were very lucky to come away with a point. 1st game I've actually felt really frustrated watching this season which is not bad considering we're 3/4 of the way through the season. Big game on Saturday, another big game this Sunday, I'd say some minds were elsewhere and the team actually thought that this would be a bit of a stroll. Well played Millwall, looked far more effective and dangerous than us in front of goal.

PILTDOWN MAN

NSC Patron
Sep 15, 2004
Hurst Green

TottonSeagull

Mar 5, 2011
Totton (Nr Southampton)
Thought both teams played fairly decent passing football. Thought we DOMINATED the first half and had more crosses in the box, more shots and more good movements than we've had all season. Was infinitely better than a number of the away matches this season. Yet all I heard from half time to leaving the stadium at 10.30 was moaning. There was a tosser behind me shouting "what a load of rubbish" and another shouting "we don't deserve anything from this you useless c**ts". Is it just me that sees a game for what it is, rather than thinking we're abjectly poor if we don't win and world beaters if we do? Yes there were unforced errors and the Millwall goals were soft but we played better than against Forest and Leicester, but I didn't hear such vitriol at those matches.

Think you may have been at the wrong match fella. Looked like two poor sides tonight to me. I just put it down to an off night and at least we salvaged a draw which was the only positive!

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
I actually thought Millwall played really well. Could of had 4 or on another day. Eventful match but not a good 1. We looked like a conference side today. Amazed we got away with anything

1066familyman

Radio User
Jan 15, 2008
I thought it was a crap game with mistakes galore. We were poor and Millwall are shite - hence we got away with a draw. Was exactly the same up at their place too.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
I actually thought Millwall played really well. Could of had 4 or on another day. Eventful match but not a good 1. We looked like a conference side today. Amazed we got away with anything
No we didn't. How quickly you forget.

We played poorly, too many misplaced passes and not enough chances created, but it was just a below par day at the office and we didn't even lose.

marshy68

Jul 10, 2011
Brighton

amazed at ur post as normally you post alot of sense. Thougth the formation was wrong, passing was dreadful, dunk,greer,navarro,bridcutt,cms and reyes all abject and took 86 minutes for gus to put on KLL - imo a better winger than Noone who ended up playing central midfield?? This match 2 points thrown away down to wrong tactics imo. I support the team 100% but very dissapointed with tonight - very strange.

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
No we didn't. How quickly you forget.

We played poorly, too many misplaced passes and not enough chances created, but it was just a below par day at the office and we didn't even lose.

No your right, conference football is better than that. More like Sunday league

terryberry1

Jul 9, 2011
Patcham
amazed at ur post as normally you post alot of sense. Thougth the formation was wrong, passing was dreadful, dunk,greer,navarro,bridcutt,cms and reyes all abject and took 86 minutes for gus to put on KLL - imo a better winger than Noone who ended up playing central midfield?? This match 2 points thrown away down to wrong tactics imo. I support the team 100% but very dissapointed with tonight - very strange.

This.

Weststander

NSC Patron
Aug 25, 2011
Withdean area

:thumbsup: Brighton & the management team half asleep from the word go tonight. Millwall could have won by a landslide.

All I can say is that Gus & Tano would have learnt an awful lot tonight.

00snook

Aug 20, 2007
Southsea

Notters, can I borrow your rose tinted specs as I simply cannot understand how you came to the conclusion above if you weren't wearing some.

Really mate both sides were poor, with them being slightly less poor than us.

We were lucky to get a point tonight.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven

2.2 at home to millwall at 7.44. 2 points dropped
2.2 at home to millwall at 9.30 1 point gained

Let's not beat around the bush we wanted the final whistle more than them

LAMBRETTA MAN

Feb 5, 2012
Thought we stooped to their level , if it was not for their number 6 they would not have had a clue , they are where they are in the table for a very good reason.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
I'm glad you lot don't come to away matches. You'd have been suicidle after Millwall, Coventry, Watford and Reading away.

LamieRobertson

Not awoke
Feb 3, 2008
SHOREHAM BY SEA

If it helps your not wide of the mark in my opinion ..it was a good competitive if not skilful game and 4 goals

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here