Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just look what is happening at our super stadium....

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Forgive my ignorance (I'm not a fan of dance music and the like), but what does an FBS show actually involve? As in, what does he actually DO during his shows?

When I go to a concert, I see someone singing and with a band in the background playing relevant instruments....obviously FBS doesn't do that, but does he literally just stand in front of a record deck and put different ones on? :shrug:

Indeed. Norman seems like a great bloke and the way he was mature when Zoe did the dirty on him and took her back, is great credit to the Man as this a show of true love, not many blokes would have been able to do this. BUT what does he do ? Does he actually write and perform any of his music or does his spin disks and dance around minus the vodka nowadays and little else ? He is a BHAFC legend, no doubt but why would people pay £ 30 a pop for this ? You could have come to my patio garden at Spielberg Towers and I would have put on a show on with all my favourite songs for you and only charged you £ 2 entrance fee.The problem is the capacity would be 10. Here we are pop pickers you'l love this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_msHpEa3_Y

Go MENTAL !

D

Deleted member 22389

I think people seem to forget that Norman was in The Housemartins and also Beats International. There is no doubt he has musical talent.
The Housemartins where big in the 1980's. Their music was original. So all those saying he is only a DJ are wrong.

housemartins-431x300.jpg

beatsinternational_xl.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Hope the weather there is a lot better than Somerset where it has been hammering down for the last two hours - horrific :(

Seagulltonian

C'mon the Albion!
Oct 2, 2003
Still Somewhere in Sussex!
463137_3526493435865_1078044644_3058327_646661143_o.jpg

my favourite pic. from last night. :smile:

Great gig :rave:

Bloody loads of rubbish afterwards. :eek: Tons of flyers advertising other festivals for the coming weeks given away, then just chucked on the the ground :annoyed:

Oct 25, 2003
Bloody loads of rubbish afterwards. :eek: Tons of flyers advertising other festivals for the coming weeks given away, then just chucked on the the ground :annoyed:

yep, i was flyering today....most of my stuff was chucked on the ground by others.......at least it rained so i could go home early and avoid the rush :)

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
Did anyone go both nights? Did Fatboy vary his set?

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
WHAT A NIGHT!!!! WOW I was so proud to be a Brighton fan last night we did our bit to provide that as a venue as I quickly told ANYONE in a Brighton top/hat etc who would listen so thank you to those who humoured me!

Did anyone else wear those FBS glasses? Put them on then you see smiley faces everywhere when you look at lights! Made photographs fun!!

prawnsarnies

Jan 20, 2010
I'm sure he's done more in his life than you'll ever achieve and without him the club might not even exist. An Albion legend. If you're an Albion fan, you must be a very new one. Will be an emotional moment when he takes his thoroughly deserved Amex bow. This place with 28000 people in it for a massive concert would be amazing.

Well said M8.

Herr Tubthumper

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
The Fatherland
I hope the stewards did their job in asking everybody to sit down.

I liked the steward who told a friend to "go and smoke somewhere where I can't see you smoking."

Sensible stewarding.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
I liked the steward who told a friend to "go and smoke somewhere where I can't see you smoking."

Sensible stewarding.

Told the same. Anyway here are a couple of video's fresh from the upload.

This last one I put my magic glasses on hoping the camera would pick up all the little extras, It kind of did but you can't really make them out.

bristolseagull

Jul 5, 2003
Lindfield
Yeah, decent show. Would have preferred to have heard some of is older stuff but he got the place rocking.

Pissing in the north stand sinks didn't impress me much, neither did the two hour pint queue.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here