Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just like a wavin' flag.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
My flag survived the 280 mile journey back from Eastbourne , getting off the train at Crap Town my missus managed to dislodge the pole from the flag and now the pole is slightly bent.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
At least Murray gets to wank on some familiar turf with fistfuls of bent Palace notes.

I'm happy for it's after life to have such uses,if the ultimate objective of Murray's Palace existence is this-

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I'm happy for it's after life to have such uses,if the ultimate objective of Murray's Palace existence is this-

I'm loving your sentiments.

However let's not forget (secret agent) Murray secretly covets all things BHAFC/POYET and will return to us with said lost mega-flag once he manages to re-rail Palace's relegation efforts and casts his spell of antipathy.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
I'm loving your sentiments.

However let's not forget (secret agent) Murray secretly covets all things BHAFC/POYET and will return to us with said lost mega-flag once he manages to re-rail Palace's relegation efforts and casts his spell of antipathy.

This is true-you do have to get into character in deep penetration covert missions-hope we have bundles of this stuff to cleanse it afterwards-i assume it works on 50ftx50ft flags?
images

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
This is true-you do have to get into character in deep penetration covert missions-hope we have bundles of this stuff to cleanse it afterwards-i assume it works on 50ftx50ft flags?
images

The Harvey's piss of 18,000 Seagulls fans plus the local pie guano of the Sussex hungry, can cleanse anything Sporting club Croyden can throw at us.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
will the stewards let us in if we all turn up with our poles in our hands?

Hmm-this may present a challenge-especially after recent events,hope they are well briefed that they are at a football event.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
The Harvey's piss of 18,000 Seagulls fans plus the local pie guano of the Sussex hungry, can cleanse anything Sporting club Croyden can throw at us.

:rotlf: this would most certainly have the desired effect.

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
Anyway back to OP-and the thread-i am all in favour:thumbsup:

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast
They are indeed but they are asking fans to pay £1 donation for each flag!

Do you know what they may be raising the money for? i hope a good cause-

GoldWithFalmer

Seaweed! Seaweed!
Apr 24, 2011
SouthCoast

seabass1

Aug 1, 2011
Horsham
Pompey fan groups have joined forces with club sponsor Jobsite to produce a stunning welcome to the club’s new owners for what will be their first home league game.

For tomorrow’s match against Brighton, the fans conference have arranged for 17,000 flags to be on display.

Each seat in the three home stands will have a specially designed flag, similar to those at the club’s two recent cup finals at Wembley and the flags can be taken home after the game.

Organiser Tom Dearie explained: “With sponsorship raised through Jobsite and DCA Haulage Services, to whom a massive thank you must be said as this would not have been possible without their generous support, the flags have been specially designed to include a message that reflects the recent changes at the club and herald in a new era, while creating a special, unique welcome to our new owners.

“For the game Pompey Sports and Education Foundation is the club’s nominated charity and so we’re urging all fans to make a small donation of £1 for each flag in the ground.

“There will be various collection points around the stadium and every penny donated will go straight to PSEF.”

One nil to the ALBION already i think !!!!!

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
The flags given out at the Doncaster game helped create such a brilliant atmosphere. They really looked fantastic and I’m sure we’ll all agree that it was a great move by the club.

You would have all seen that they contain a message asking us to bring them back along to games. Whilst it would be great if people want to bring them to every single game, I suggest we pick some games and dedicated them ‘flag days’, much like we have done with scarves in previous years.

If it’s really pushed and we manage to get a few thousand people to bring them along, it could look really effective and help generate a superior atmosphere.

I would suggest next Saturday, 20 August 2011, against Blackpool.

What do you think?

:bhasign:
0,,10433~9868240,00.gif

Do you have a large version of this picture for use as pc wallpaper please?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here