Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just JUST over 12,000 at Selhurst tonight! Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha

BHAFC_Pandapops

Citation Needed
Feb 16, 2011
Someone seems to be missing the fact that even though we had 8800 strong capacity, we consistently pulled in near sell out crowds, whereas Palace pull in 12,000 out of 26,000. That's consistently less then half...HALF! You can laugh at us, but at least we supported our club with who we could fit in those dark years. You Eagles aren't doing badly this season, and some of your fans seem to favour sitting on NSC slagging Albion off and making trouble from your arm chairs whilst listening to local radio. You should attempt to get near capacity at least before calling us plastic. Oh. And I saw you coming. We did indeed lose 3-1

Big Cuddly Pandas.

seagullondon

Mar 15, 2011

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
Question : How many Nigels does it take to change a lightbulb ?
Answer : None , they're too busy wanking in the dark over the delusion of still being a bigger club.

5 Zero

Jul 13, 2011
Question : How many Nigels does it take to change a lightbulb ?
Answer : None , they're too busy wanking in the dark over the delusion of still being a bigger club.

Your need more than a shiny new stadium to be bigger than us Grimbo.

serial thriller

I'm a Palace fan
Aug 7, 2011
The irony on this website never fails to astound me. Last year you hardly ever sold your ground out (which was about 6k capacity). Now you've got a new stadium, and a very nice one it is too, and you're gloating at us for getting small crowds, even though they're double what you were getting last year!

Oh wait, but you were in the lower leagues, you had a racetrack around your ground, blah blah blah. Attendances are in decline all over the country, you're only anomalous because you've got the novelty of a new stadium. On the pitch we're going somewhere, whereas you seem to have stalled. We have a great young manager, great youth system, and even the atmosphere at Selhurst is improving. No matter your clutching at straws, we have a lot to be proud of as a club. Attendances will increase soon enough.

The irony on this website never fails to astound me. Last year you hardly ever sold your ground out (which was about 6k capacity). Now you've got a new stadium, and a very nice one it is too, and you're gloating at us for getting small crowds, even though they're double what you were getting last year!

Oh wait, but you were in the lower leagues, you had a racetrack around your ground, blah blah blah. Attendances are in decline all over the country, you're only anomalous because you've got the novelty of a new stadium. On the pitch we're going somewhere, whereas you seem to have stalled. We have a great young manager, great youth system, and even the atmosphere at Selhurst is improving. No matter your clutching at straws, we have a lot to be proud of as a club. Attendances will increase soon enough.

lovely story, really heartwarming

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Be even better next season if we expand and get twice as many as them.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Be hilarious next year if we have 30,000. I know it will only happen for the big games, but what will the Nigels say then?

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
The thing about Selhurst Park is that you can head down there and decide, at the last minute, whether to watch football or go to Sainsbury's. I guess many opt to do the weekly shop.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
On the pitch we're going somewhere, whereas you seem to have stalled.

You lot are one point ahead of us, and we've won 3/5. Pretty pathetic argument that don't you think?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here