Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Incase We're Not Here Tommorow.

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
Not sure it's ULTIMATE, more IMPOSSIBLE!!

You've picked probably the three most perfect human beings in the entire world (along with Gary Barlow).

I'm going to, at a push, go with this order:

1. Michel
2. Elder for England
3. Myself

What would be your preference?!

im afraid to report you'd be bottom of my list thomas after the experience i went through in prague

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Not sure it's ULTIMATE, more IMPOSSIBLE!!

You've picked probably the three most perfect human beings in the entire world (along with Gary Barlow).

I'm going to, at a push, go with this order:

1. Michel
2. Elder for England
3. Myself

What would be your preference?!

Now that could well be a thread in itself!! :laugh:

I would probably have to reorder your list ever so slightly. Something like this...

1. Elder for England
2. Michel
3 The Complete Badger

I could've broken it more gently in hindsight, but I hope we can move on from here! :jester:

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
No worries. I would never, ever expect to be even close to those two wonderful humans, let alone ahead of them. Michel and Elder for England are nsc's GOLDEN COUPLE, and I'm not going to threaten that:yahoo:

You have stepped aside like a TRUE gentleman. Highly commendable in my book, if only there were more men like you in the world!

I've just thought...How the HELL did a thread on the end of the world come to this!!! :lolol:

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
You'll have to refresh my memory - WHICH incident?

Was it the one when I attempted to MOUNT you at 6am?

there was that time, yes :glare:

or the time you stole ALL the covers and i nearly had to resort to TEABAGGING you in retaliation. luckily, we agreed that neil would be a mutually-acceptable target

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here