Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just in From Exeter

manilaseagull

Used to be Swindonseagull
Shit ground....a bit like the Goldstone when it was dilapidated,

They scored after 2 mins...never a good start but we gave them a good game.

Noone looked a bit unfit but he has a lot of skill and is a good buy, (apart from the knob behind he who kept slagging off all our players) why do some people bother going?

Tarrico was called Gypo throughout by their crowd any idea why?
Noone was booed every time he touched the ball , understandable given his history.

Greer immense.

Midfield great

Forwards done the job.

Not the best game in the world but we came away with 3 points.

The ground......shite
Toilets .....Non League

Food outlet....Pasty £2.50 Coffee £1.50 and good, not crap like withdean

Parking around the ground was a nightmare.

The Brighton fans were very quiet and the atmosphere non existent.

Battle through snow around Bristol to get home...

Thats enough need a beer.

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Tarrico went in two footed on someone who also went two footed on him, 50/50 challlenge basically and then stayed on the ground for ten minutes and then limped off and then came on fine haha, no away player would get away with that! Hes a bit lippy in all fairness.

Reason we couldn't get an atmosphere going was because it was so open! So bare!

I was lucky enough to know someone who owns a house on the road behind the away fans, absolutely brilliant view!

Terrible flap again by angkergren....is it bad i hope he gets injured so got an excuse to put brezovan back in the team and stay there??

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
i thought we were brilliant for some spells, our stye of football is just so good compared to everyone i always felt confident we would score again.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
The Brighton fans were very quiet and the atmosphere non existent

Yeah - we did sound quiet on the radio. This wasn't helped by the commentary box being deep within the Exeter fans. We took 800 or so on a 200 mile trip though? Which is about 700 more than Orient brought on the 75 mile trip on sat'dee.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
Gus will be happy with the points, I think he was playing a game of 'my tactics are better than your tactics' with their manager we started 4-5-1 then went to 4-4-2 for a bit and finished off with 4-3-3.

Barnes made the difference today, great movement and the winning goal.

fire&skill

Killer-Diller
Jan 17, 2009
Shoreham-by-Sea
Tarrico went in two footed on someone who also went two footed on him, 50/50 challlenge basically and then stayed on the ground for ten minutes and then limped off and then came on fine haha, no away player would get away with that! Hes a bit lippy in all fairness.

I was lucky enough to know someone who owns a house on the road behind the away fans, absolutely brilliant view!

Terrible flap again by angkergren....is it bad i hope he gets injured so got an excuse to put brezovan back in the team and stay there??

BBC said he kept us in the game?

samtheseagull

Sep 15, 2010

angkergren has been good this year, so good with the ball at his feet. get off his back u twat

ifightbears

Jul 19, 2010
Cornwall
Yeah he has i know i know, im just a huge fan of brez and his flaps are frustrating! He did make an awsome save in the last ten mins...defender was on the line ready to head it mind haha.

Harry H

Comfortably numb.
Aug 11, 2010
My old man played for Exeter and says St James' Park is nice,and with a great playing surface.Park benches still in one of the stands?
Quaint.

manilaseagull

The Brighton fans were very quiet and the atmosphere non existent

Yeah - we did sound quiet on the radio. This wasn't helped by the commentary box being deep within the Exeter fans. We took 800 or so on a 200 mile trip though? Which is about 700 more than Orient brought on the 75 mile trip on sat'dee.

I was there I'm not talking about on the radio.........the atmosphere was crap

Jul 5, 2003
Bristol
I love St James Park.
Noone was very promising. El Abd typically immense, Bridcutt is becoming very classy and Wood and Barnes both made a difference. Wood has a lovely touch.

manilaseagull

so lets get this straight........................you were in a house overlooking the ground? and you could not get an atmosphere going? :facepalm:

Also due to the height of the fence I suggest you would not have seen the goals at the away end?

CAPTAIN GREALISH

Jan 6, 2010
Sh a bit like the Goldstone when it was dilapidated,

They scored after 2 mins...never a good start but we gave them a good game.

Noone looked a bit unfit but he has a lot of skill and is a good buy, (apart from the knob behind he who kept slagging off all our players) why do some people bother going?

Tarrico was called Gypo throughout by their crowd any idea why?
Noone was booed every time he touched the ball , understandable given his history.

Greer immense.

Midfield great

Forwards done the job.

Not the best game in the world but we came away with 3 points.

The ground......shite
Toilets .....Non League

Food outlet....Pasty £2.50 Coffee £1.50 and good, not crap like withdean

Parking around the ground was a nightmare.

The Brighton fans were very quiet and the atmosphere non existent.

Battle through snow around Bristol to get home...

Thats enough need a beer.

goldstone was never a shit ground

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here