Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just in case you were in any doubt about the greed of some players - fat lampard!

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Always come across as a decent bloke, just keeps himself to himself (whenever possible). I'm sure that story is not true at all......

Walked out on his kids when he left his wife Elen Rivas. Something I read in one of the Mrs mags whilst on the bog.

If true you would sign it, probably not true though as I imagine he has to sign hundreds of things everyday.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Dont most players now sign pictures etc so that they have no value to anybody other than the person they signed it for. I once read that David Beckham if asked to sign an autograph asks the person who it is for then signs it to Fred/ Mabel best wishes David Beckham. It can then only be of value to a Fred or Mabel.

To correct the previous post Ellen Rivas was his girlfriend he has never been married as yet.

Last edited:

Walked out on his kids when he left his wife Elen Rivas. Something I read in one of the Mrs mags whilst on the bog.

If true you would sign it, probably not true though as I imagine he has to sign hundreds of things everyday.

A bit ambiguous too - I mean, when a couple splits it's usual that the family home stays occupied by the children and one parent....often the mother.
If "walking out on his kids" means he ignores the children after leaving his ex, then smear all you like - but I suggest any marital separation could be pointedly described in that way, unfairly.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
There is a point here as I believe all MUFC players are banned from signing anything unless licensed by the club and the reason was loads of stuff signed when driving into the training ground then sold on Ebay.

Personally I suspect he may be contracted not to do this.

The Lemming Stomper

Under the flag
Apr 1, 2007
Saltdean
41592_2228600794_8188416_n.jpg

This would be more appropriate for the knobhead to sign ! :tosser:

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
Dont most players now sign pictures etc so that they have no value to anybody other than the person they signed it for. I once read that David Beckham if asked to sign an autograph asks the person who it is for then signs it to Fred/ Mabel best wishes David Beckham. It can then only be of value to a Fred or Mabel.

It is a strategy they use, a friend of mine met Pele when on holiday in Brazil, he signed a t-shirt for him, and insisted he addressed it 'To Dave'

extra_football_shirt_5191_2.jpg

BigGully

Sep 8, 2006
I have heard that some players are reluctant to sign things due to it then being sold on ebay.

I hate this, although I recognise that it might be a bit crass to sell it on quickly but ...... SO BLOODY WHAT !!

For every one 'sell on' signature, there is likely to be 1000 that a genuine fan enjoys.

In this case it is unlikely that the picture got anywhere near Lampard in the first place.

User removed 4

May 9, 2008
Haywards Heath
Split up from his girlfriend elen rivas, provides a good home for his kids and had them over christmas and new year when ms rivas went away for 3 weeks on holiday, what sort of mother leaves her kids for 3 weeks at christmas ? any other baseless character assasinations you want to try ?

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Split up from his girlfriend elen rivas, provides a good home for his kids and had them over christmas and new year when ms rivas went away for 3 weeks on holiday, what sort of mother leaves her kids for 3 weeks at christmas ? any other baseless character assasinations you want to try ?

Calm down could you not see what I was trying to portray I was reading it in Heat I think. I couldnt give a monkeys whether he is a nice guy or not to be honest.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here