Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just how awful is this government? June 2020 edition

Baker lite

Banned
Mar 16, 2017
in my house
i see things are moving along nicely here .....??????:rolleyes::rolleyes::lolol::lolol: insult/handbag central

Problem being, the likes of clap,plonk, vegetable and other assorted oddballs find it totally acceptable to call people racist simply for voting to leave the EU, disliking disgusting rape gangs and opposing modern day slavery, they don’t seem to like it back at them...

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
Problem being, the likes of clap,plonk, vegetable and other assorted oddballs find it totally acceptable to call people racist simply for voting to leave the EU, disliking disgusting rape gangs and opposing modern day slavery, they don’t seem to like it back at them...

quite ....it's their way or the highway , i chiselers the highway ....but i did spell their correctly so i trust i'll be spared the outrage .....cant be ****ed any more , what a mess this is all turning into on so many levels.

Randy McNob

Now go home and get your f#cking Shinebox
Jun 13, 2020
quite ....it's their way or the highway , i chiselers the highway ....but i did spell their correctly so i trust i'll be spared the outrage .....cant be ****ed any more , what a mess this is all turning into on so many levels.

I have a small issue with 'their' in that: is it actual people where they can be directly quoted or are we talking about the fictitious cliche enemy often referred to as woke / leftists or whatever Murdoch based source is calling them?

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

daveinplzen

Aug 31, 2018

People call you a racist, because you are a racist. A triggered one at that.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
I have a small issue with 'their' in that: is it actual people where they can be directly quoted or are we talking about the fictitious cliche enemy often referred to as woke / leftists or whatever Murdoch based source is calling them?

i don't think we need to invoke Murdochs law of right wing reporting here ......there's no doubt that there are a vociferous few who use this forum to vent and agitate people with views contrary to their own .............it's our woeful government that we're supposed to be discussing but here we are calling each other racists and peados......:shrug: divide and conquer continues.

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
Just popped in as Tapatalk doesn't discriminate bear pit threads from normal ones so I thought I'd have a look.

Sydney's post says it all. Has anyone mentioned Hitler yet? [emoji23]

Oh and in reply to the original post, this government is the worst I have ever seen on every level in my 38 years of understanding politics. A complete and utter disgrace from top to bottom. You just can't defend this level of uselessness, corruption and criminality.

You can't. They are destroying this great country that we love. Utter scum.

But clearly some people will. Or there wouldn't be 1400+ posts on the thread.

And with the bat signal I've just seen, I'm off to save Gotham (once I get my visa approved).

Oh and I was going to report Baker Shite's posts when I'd scrolled up a bit as he's clearly a very sick individual. But no need as he's been banned. A cause for celebration. The horrible scumbag. &#55357;&#56397;

Last edited:

LlcoolJ

Mama said knock you out.
Oct 14, 2009
Sheffield
How did your dinner party go? Did you pass round the under eights with the coffees? Got your number.

Check,change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
You probably won't see this (good, you're a scumbag and you've been banned). But if you said something like that to me then you'd be watching your back for the rest of your very short life.

Horrible sick individual that you clearly are.

Would you say that to his face? Of course not. The lowest of the low of keyboard warriors. Good riddance.

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Just popped in as Tapatalk doesn't discriminate bear pit threads from normal ones so I thought I'd have a look.

Yes it does, here’s a screenshot of Tapatalk!!!!

b60c7f38829d27f8d9f499fe6c72d28e.jpg

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Point being Chaz, in all probability you are most likely not a nonce, however when you devalue racism by calling people racist simply because they voted to leave the EU and have an opinion on illegal immigration, people trafficking and modern day slavery that differs from that of yourself it opens up a murky world of silly billy name calling. Just accept opinion differs, you are entitled to your opinion on and I am entitled to my opinion .

Check,change,go [emoji1303][emoji636]

No. I am not a “nonce” full stop. And all this “from what I’ve heard” crap to try and make it sound sinister. You crossed a line, pal and I hope never knowingly bump into you. I don’t think I’d be responsible for my actions.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
it's all fun and games eh , all this internet warrior caper , belittling , labelling .......maybe we can all learn from this particular incident , distasteful as it was/is.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
it's all fun and games eh , all this internet warrior caper , belittling , labelling .......maybe we can all learn from this particular incident , distasteful as it was/is.

He took it to another level, far beyond banter. And he got banned. So I guess the person that needed to learn a lesson, has. Don’t accuse people of paedophilia and make sick jokes about it because you’ll get banned.

A good job, jobbed. Next!

Grombleton

Surrounded by <div>s
Dec 31, 2011

Didn't Check
Won't Change
Gone.

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Didn't Check
Won't Change
Gone.

Lovely work.
Yes, the reason he got himself banned makes something of a mockery of his so called concern for the victims of the Muslim grooming gangs. As if anyone thought he was sincere to start with.
A fair ruling on the ban. Nice to see common sense and decency still have a home on NSC, even in the gammon pit.
Genuinely relieved to see.

sydney

tinky ****in winky
Jul 11, 2003
town full of eejits
He took it to another level, far beyond banter. And he got banned. So I guess the person that needed to learn a lesson, has. Don’t accuse people of paedophilia and make sick jokes about it because you’ll get banned.

A good job, jobbed. Next!

next what .??...next person that you cajole along enough until they get banned as well...?? it's all very well calling people racists but its dull as **** , there are very few real racists out there and most of them are not white , and that , my chirppy little fellow, is a nailed on fact.....:cool:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here