Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got in

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
As well as you know me. It didn't stop you though.
Jesus christ calm down pal.When ever i've bumped into you down the pub you seem decent enough bloke.On here though,you do post a lot of rubbish.Why are you taking this as a dig?

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Night all, sweet dreams.

1067Seagull

Banned
Jun 27, 2008
I take it we lost?

:(

today was really sad as adrie,s and me went to the FLamer rail station and looked for the football ground. someone told us to look for hte pub with the long neck animal but i didn,t see one calld the Girafe so must have mist the directions.

by the time we had realized the new staydium had not been quite built and so we lookd at the pond and then came back to the Wishdean, wihch adrie says he wishs had not been built cos the seats aren,t wide enough.

at least we saved ourselfs lots of ££ by not going to see the GULLS at fortress Flamer, but it is about time that you sacked tony adams and got a less drunky manager

¡Cereal Killer!

Whale Oil Beef Hooked
Sep 13, 2003
Somewhere over there...
today was really sad as adrie,s and me went to the FLamer rail station and looked for the football ground. someone told us to look for hte pub with the long neck animal but i didn,t see one calld the Girafe so must have mist the directions.

by the time we had realized the new staydium had not been quite built and so we lookd at the pond and then came back to the Wishdean, wihch adrie says he wishs had not been built cos the seats aren,t wide enough.

at least we saved ourselfs lots of ££ by not going to see the GULLS at fortress Flamer, but it is about time that you sacked tony adams and got a less drunky manager

:falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer::falmer:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here