Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got in from Dagenham

gjh1971

May 7, 2007
A hard fought 3 points, we tried to play like them in first half, a bit too direct, created nothing up front with passes going astray. Different team in the second half, played it on the deck more and out to the wings. Great volley by Murray, Savage shook the crossbar (thanks Bas). Best moment, I was waiting at the entrance when Mr Adkins didnt have a car park pass, had an altercation with a steward and said the classic "Do you know who I am?" A great, if somewhat nervy night - we are almost there

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
A hard fought 3 points, we tried to play like them in first half, a bit too direct, created nothing up front with passes going astray. Different team in the second half, played it on the deck more and out to the wings. Great volley by Murray, Savage shook the crossbar (thanks Bas). Best moment, I was waiting at the entrance when Mr Adkins didnt have a car park pass, had an altercation with a steward and said the classic "Do you know who I am?" A great, if somewhat nervy night - we are almost there

Hopefully the steward replied "no not a f***ing clue mate"

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here