Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got home from Huddersfield

Gerbil

Nsc's most loved
Jul 6, 2003
Stalking Hayley
Can I expect them back in 2 weeks? To be honest I'd prefer to beat your best X1 as I'm sure you would ours.

Shouldnt you be on your own site wanking each other off about being top,Murray scoring and it not being a penalty and Zaha being worth 78 billion quid??? Run along silly boy.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
What did you think of the pies today? I had meat and potato that was actually more potato than meat, but it tasted ok.

They were OK bought one for £1 when I left the ground as selling them off cheap

donnygull

Aug 22, 2009
Doncaster,S. Yorks
Meat & Tater pies were fab.......we totally out sang their fans, they were so quiet......and our passing & movement at times was mouthwatering....one concern, CMS got clattered in first half & obviously affected him as his work rate reduced dramatically in 2nd half, fingers crossed he's ok

Mutts Nuts

Oct 30, 2011
Didn't go to the game, but the commentators were saying Brez punched or attempted to punch virtually every time a high ball came in, when, in their opinion with his size he should have caught it.

He can save the ball though, which is more than i will not get my kit dirty by diving Ankers can do

clippedgull

Hotdogs, extra onions
Aug 11, 2003
Near Ducks, Geese, and Seagulls
Meat & Tater pies were fab.......we totally out sang their fans, they were so quiet......and our passing & movement at times was mouthwatering....one concern, CMS got clattered in first half & obviously affected him as his work rate reduced dramatically in 2nd half, fingers crossed he's ok

He needs a couple of weeks on the bench. Hoskins and Dobbie need match time.

The Merry Prankster

Pactum serva
Aug 19, 2006
Shoreham Beach
Those who though Brez was OK must have better nerve than me. Not only does he come for fewer balls, when he does he seldom makes any effort to catch and he is a poor puncher. Deservedly 3rd choice and I hope we don't have to play him again.

I'm going, don't worry, don't wish to turn this into another Albion vs Palace thread, will stick to the one's on here already! Just couldn't resist the dig about there strikeforce and I do have a point don't I? ;-)

No - you can have the best strikers in the world but if your team does not create chances it won't make the slightest difference - Beckford and Vaughan would have been spectators.

maltaseagull

Feb 25, 2009
Zabbar- Malta
I'm going, don't worry, don't wish to turn this into another Albion vs Palace thread, will stick to the one's on here already! Just couldn't resist the dig about there strikeforce and I do have a point don't I? ;-)
Did we not already answer this by pointing out that 2nd choices playing in 3 of back 5 positions.

perseus

Broad Blue & White stripe
Jul 5, 2003
Sūþseaxna
Opponents often end up by crossing from deep and shooting from long distance. This is not a very effective way to score unless the other side had a dodgy keeper.

Jul 13, 2012
Firstly I'm going to say well done to 'The Judge' and those stood around him for their fantastic atmosphere they created this afternoon. Was great to hear a good 5 minute rendition of Gus Poyet's blue and white army :clap2:

Secondly on to the game, 2-1 flattered Huddersfield. We could and probably should have scored 4 or 5 this afternoon but the 3 points are all that really matter. Was quite worried ahead of kick-off reading that Painter was starting - he did a fantastic job this afternoon, like the player he was 2 seasons ago so credit fully to him. Brezovan didn't really have much of note to do, caught a few crosses but his balls-up at the end clearly shows why Poyet wanted a new number 1 in the summer - I wouldn't be confident if he had a string of games in the starting eleven so hopefully Kuszczak is ok.

Will Buckley today was fantastic, should have had a hat-trick at the end but not to be. No idea how the first goal was and we only knew we'd scored when the players ran away celebrating. Buckley's second was great skill and determination - no other player in our squad would have scored the way he did.

Great away performance.

Thanks for that. Must admit that I managed to catch the last 10 minutes on the car radio and was so nervers listening to the commentry thinking brez is going to cost us the game. Read the reports in the papers today and by all acounts we were great. Lovely jubbley.

Bozza

You can change this
Helpful Moderator
Jul 4, 2003
Back in Sussex
I was going to post my incisive thoughts about the match after a rare away excursion. But as the thread has already gone to shit I won't bother.

No, do.

The troller has just been banned and I'll tidy this thread up when I'm on front of a computer next - I'm currently restricted to my phone.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Those who though Brez was OK must have better nerve than me. Not only does he come for fewer balls, when he does he seldom makes any effort to catch and he is a poor puncher. Deservedly 3rd choice and I hope we don't have to play him again.

Brez was awful, if they had had any ambition to win that game they could have easily.

Really was dreadful to watch

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here