Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got home from Fratton

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
Last time i went to fratton i was on crutches.

got a clump on the way to the ground, ended up in some nutty tear up with me windmilling the fuckers with my crutches.

only 3 of us, and about 10 of them.

not one brighton fan lent a helping hand...

ah well, ob landed pretty quick so harm done.

Tony Towner's Fridge

Aug 22, 2003
GLASGOW,SCOTLAND,UK
Yeah I got accosted by a couple of Pompey knuckle heads & then by the local constabulary ! Pompey scum !

The Pompey police used to direct us into their home end so we got kicked by violent octogenarian ex-stevedores. Foul place populated by mostly foul people and a club that has somehow managed to convince the media that they are a friendly club? My harris! A touch similar to saying that Himmler liked children!

Great result today....leaves a nice warm feeling inside.

TNBA

TTF

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
And as for all the Pompey filth coming back on the trains to Sussex,got off at Goring and there was still some of them on there.

Kalimantan Gull

Aug 13, 2003
Central Borneo / the Lizard
After a couple of dodgy games dicker was great, he and bridcutt won that for us today. Having said that greer was very good, dunk looks a natural and cms and barnes ran their socks off against good pompey defenders. Another great day out.

One thing i would say, all 3 of our games have been bad-tempered with lots of fouls and flare-ups. It feels like gus' uruguayan style is rubbing off in more ways than one!

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
Just got back, coach & a bit of a walk. Another fantastic memorable day. Good to see the skates genuinely gutted at the end.

Stumpy Tim

We sang fairly well. I thought Bridcutt has his best game of the 3 we've played, and Vincelot did well enough, can't believe he was only £100k (I think) and Noone looked good again. Hope Buckley is ok. Although Casper only had one save to make (apart from the pen) they did have a fair few shots over the bar, it was a reasonbably close game.

I thought Vincelot was poor in the first half, but played well second half. Dicker, Bridcutt, Greer and Dunk were giants. Noone was our largest threat going forward by far. CMS and Barnes worked hard without much success... I do think CMS needs a target man alongside him. He doesn't look comfortable with his back to goal

Mar 29, 2010
Under your skin.
I'm 17, one of my friends (somebdoy who used to be a regular at Pompey) got squared up to.

When I stepped in he told me he'd happily go toe-to-toe with me. I told him told him to go boxing if he wants to go 'toe-to-toe' as I went to football to... Watch Football. Then got followed to the station, by these knuckle dragging c*nts, and told me and my mates were lucky to be getting the train or they would have taken us round the corner.

Bunch of knuckle dragging c*nts.

---
- Sent from my Sex Dungeon using my rectum.

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
I was sitting the Fratton end of the north stand in line with pen spot, surrounded by chavvy inbreds and their darling little fuckwits. Def pen.
Video of miss will go up later when I get home.
Still in Portscum having dinner.

Seagull kimchi

Oct 8, 2010
Korea and India
I was sitting the Fratton end of the north stand in line with pen spot, surrounded by chavvy inbreds and their darling little fuckwits. Def pen.
Video of miss will go up later when I get home.
Still in Portscum having dinner.

Anticipating with bated breath. Watching a squandered penalty is almost better that seeing our victorious goal.

generation x

its in the blood
Nov 24, 2007
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1313259310.212439.jpg
Police presence was pretty good I thought.

Mr deez

Masterchef
Jan 13, 2005
Didn't see any skirmishes myself and their fans seemed fairly amicable given the circumstances. Obviously something was happening though given the ob running up and down. Saw one fan nicked but no idea why or which team.

smudge

Up the Albion!
Jul 8, 2003
On the ocean wave
Great day, their fans were shit both inside & outside the ground. They are neither loud, nor hard.
Pompey have had their day in the sun, & that sun is now going down. They know it too.
f***ing loved coming away from that shithole with 3 points. Happy Days.....on to Cardiff!

slinky

The Only Way Is Brighton
Jan 19, 2011
BN2
waiting outside of the away end after the game (for my mate who was driving) and i was talking to a Brighton copper when this knuckle dragger came up to me, and called me a dirty f***ing poof, i retaliated with "oooh Hello Sailor", the copper laughed. The pompey fan said come on you wanker...

i laughed and said you really are as stupid as you look and to jog on, then pointed to the copper..

he walked off in the opposite direction...

FFS there is no need for it

csider

Dec 11, 2006
Hove
Where the f*** were the cops? That street to the station is always a flashpoint after a game & the cops SHOULD saturate it in numbers!

Portsmouth - Skank town full of inbred Pikeys living in a time warp who follow a club that cheated its stay in The Premier League.

Cops? Was this game in America?

jcdenton08

Offended Liver Sausage
NSC Patron
Oct 17, 2008
waiting outside of the away end after the game (for my mate who was driving) and i was talking to a Brighton copper when this knuckle dragger came up to me, and called me a dirty f***ing poof, i retaliated with "oooh Hello Sailor", the copper laughed. The pompey fan said come on you wanker...

i laughed and said you really are as stupid as you look and to jog on, then pointed to the copper..

he walked off in the opposite direction...

FFS there is no need for it

Why didn't the policeman arrest the individual under the Public Order Act? Breach of peace at the very least.

Perkino

Dec 11, 2009
I thought Pompey were woeful, they just fouled all afternoon and didn't seem keen on playing football.

Brighton players all played well, although a silly handball nearly cost us the win but for the Pompey player hitting the post

Seagulljohn

Jul 21, 2011
What a result today ! Well played gents, bit of a scrappy game !

Have to say I was sat in the fratton end with my brother and when that prat with the drum stopped the albion end sounded brilliant !

Always good fun sat in the wrong end !

Only thing wrong was the £30 ticket price !

Train ride home was great fun, boys were in good voice !

Enjoyed tunes of we pay your benefits ! And I want to go home !

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here