Chertsey
Silent Bob said:
Do you mean:
_40215217_knight200_getty.jpg

?
or maybe:
_40215313_cullip200_getty.jpg

:D

Something along those lines yes. But i didnt want to post that leon one cause its a bit rude!

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
perth seagull said:
SCR is a regular poster at Footballforums.net. Him and another Bristol City fan are always slagging off the Albion. It gets a bit old and no one really bothers biting back any more.

BTW his nickname stands for South Coast Red, he actually lives in the Brighton area, and that probably explains why he is so bitter.

He loves us really! :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Braders7 said:
Brighton (Absolutely despise them. Not just because of the way they fluked promotion at our expense last season, but because they have nasty chavvy fans who don't know when to shut up, and because of the way they are manipulating the media and the local government to get the green light for their new stadium. They are a disgrace):angry:
I'm quite happy with all of the above (the chavvy reference is just a tad kettle pot black etc).

Bwian

Kiss my (_!_)
Jul 14, 2003
26-10-02 said:

Still haven't found the motorway you should be playing on I see...

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
It doesn't matter how they wrap it up it's bitterness pure and simple. It puts it into perspective when some of them haven't got Bristol Rovers or Swindon in their list but have us instead. How they can say we fluked it I don't know. We were lucky to be there after the Swindon games but we were better on the day. We scored more goals than them. It's not rocket science.

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
After this fearsome backlash we'll surely not tangle with them again. :lolol:

Bob!

Coffee Buyer
Jul 5, 2003
southcoastred said:
Oh and why am I Damien Hilton? :angry:

Because on this site your number of posts are deemed to be the same as the quality of posts,

Damien Hilton was not a quality player :eek:

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut
Safeway said:
I, too, have today been banned from Brizzle's board. Merely for asking the question " Do you think you would still cum if your mum sucked you off ?".

Put it in the off-topic forum and EVERYTHING. :jester:

Safeway OWNS the Cider Boys after that one :ohmy:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here