Just got back from the game

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Mayo please

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Not got a very good memory but from what I remember he did alright (although others may say otherwise) but was done quite a few times. Our CB's did well heading the crosses away though

Last edited:

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bigtk said:
Not got a very good memory but from what I remember he did alright but was done quite a few times. Our CB's did well heading the crosses away though

Thats what the radio said and thats where the goals came from

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Bigtk said:
Not got a very good memory but from what I remember he did alright (although others may say otherwise) but was done quite a few times. Our CB's did well heading the crosses away though

:lolol: :jester:

Ask any question you want he says:lolol: Then says he hasn't got good memory:lol:

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
There first goal was el abd fouling the player and the second one although mayo did get beaten, it seemed asthough the striker had a free header

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
algie said:
:lolol: :jester:

Ask any question you want he says:lolol: Then says he hasn't got good memory:lol:

:blush:

Well to be honest i can remember most things about the game but mayo just slipped my mind ...

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
CAN YOU GIVE YOUR RATINGS?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
around 1000 i heard

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
What were the pies like? ???

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Sure no need to shout im doin u a favour here

Henderson 7,
Made a good save near down and got a small touch on the penalty which was right in the corner. He got a bit angry with one of there players though after he was fouled and the forest supporters booed him most of the match

Mayo 6,
Not got a very good memory but from what I remember he did okish but was done quite a few times.

El-Abd 6.5,
Actually was a very solid centre back and would get a higher rating except he got sent off and gave away the penalty

Lynch 6.5,
Didnt think he stood out as much as El-abd but had a reasonable game quite solid

Reid 7,
Cleared a great shot off the line and was generally solid, made some good passes down the line

Hammond 6.5,
I thought in the first half performed very well although in the second he was absolutly lazy, had a very good chance near the end to cross the ball in but sort of jogged to it and it went out

Carpenter 7,
Some good passes but should have sent one of our players clear in one instance but didnt see him. Also made some pretty good tackles

Stokes 6.5,
An alright performance didnt stand out really

Hart 6,
Dissapointing and at times it seemed he was disapointed with himself aswell. Although he did well getting the ball his crosses were poor mostly straight to the keeper.

Revell 6.5,
Was very lively and sent in a good cross for robinson to score although he always seemed to go for the shot when there were other options on. Also took to long shooting when it was pretty much a one on one and they managed to block it

Robinson 6.5,
Another player that dindt really stand out. His scored from a well timed run but it was just a tap in.

SUBS:

Cox 7,
Some great speedy runs from the middle but didnt have the final product. Brought some fresh speed to the team

Frutos 6,
Cant judge him very well as he didnt get the ball that much, seemed to just play the simple ball when he did get it though

Santos
-
Came on at 90

Mcghee
Did well bringing cox on but should have subbed hammond as he was obviosly very tired

Last edited:

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Something i saw was that the stewards were very harsh on the Albion fans kept telling us to sit down and took a couple out :nono:

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
Kalimantan Gull said:
Priceless :lolol:

I knew someone would say that but he was actually solid at the back, if it wasnt for the incidents would be my man of the match

Bigtk

Nov 20, 2005
It was funny before the match started because i think he was showing another player how to hit the bar and had one shot from outside the box and hit the bar whilst the other guy missed. He should be our new target man!

Last edited:

Bigtk said:
I knew someone would say that but he was actually solid at the back, if it wasnt for the incidents would be my man of the match

If it wasn't for the incidents?
If one of those incidents led to us conceding a goal then surely you were correct in marking him down.
He is a weak link in the defence at the moment, needs some confidence back after what I have seen of him this season.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here