Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got back from Plymouth, whats the view on Wigan on Tuesday?? Get or be stuffed?

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
We cannot do anyworse that we did on Sat what a 'king shambles and the only reason we started to pass it round in the 2nd half is because Plymouth didn't try to close us down.

I was ashamed!!

If we play like that we will get stuffed.

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Hopefully we'll have a different attitude at home. Hopefully.

empire

Dec 1, 2003
dreamland
long day for most,but hey so we lost,roll on the next few games;)

Zebedee

Anyone seen Florence?
Jul 8, 2003
Hangleton
We desperately need McGammon and Virgo back. The players also need to realise, at the risk of stating the obvious, that we are by no means yet clear of relegation.

:wave:

It won't matter, we might start out well, but ultimately Wigan will turn us over.

Unless the players approach Wigan like a Prem team and giant-kill them, it's going to be another nice day out for them and an "oh well, they were quality and at least so-and-so drew so we only dropped one place".

I'm afraid I can hear the singing already; "we're gonna win 5-4" when we're 4 down.

(spoken ironically) "keep the faith"

Legend

Prince Of Darkness
Jul 5, 2003
Lancing
Having witnessed Saturday's performance, I will state the obvious.

We will have to play 10 times better than that. Wigan will have to put in their worst performance of the season.

However, if Virgo and McCammon are back, you never know.

Normally we perform better against the top Teams.

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
Plymouth could be a blessing in disguise, a kick up the bum to get any complacency out of the system. Without Virgs and McGammon we are too lightweight up front, hopefully theu will be back for Wigan and the boys up their game as against Sunderland, god I hope so!

Re: Just got back from Plymouth, whats the view on Wigan on Tuesday?? Get or be stuff

parks said:
We cannot do anyworse that we did on Sat what a 'king shambles and the only reason we started to pass it round in the 2nd half is because Plymouth didn't try to close us down.

I was ashamed!!

If we play like that we will get stuffed.

We'll do MUCH better by only letting in 4.
Still, another 3 points not bagged will hurt just the same.

parks

Jan 17, 2004
East Sussex
Re: Re: Just got back from Plymouth, whats the view on Wigan on Tuesday?? Get or be stuff

NMH said:
We'll do MUCH better by only letting in 4.
Still, another 3 points not bagged will hurt just the same.

Blimey, spot on, did you have any money on it...

And we WERE stuffed........

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here