Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just got an air rifle - anyone else shoot on here?

watsongooal

Jul 7, 2003
Chislehurst
Uncle Buck said:
We get to shoot Eaton in Budapest.

Are we any nearer getting confirmation on this?? Presuming Ben is busy as we speak organising

rool

Jul 10, 2003
I'd like to get into this wild food larder stuff but don't know how to shoot, fish or recognise edible plants.

Bummer really

Commander

NSC Patron
Apr 28, 2004
London
watsongooal said:
I want to go to Cambodia where you can shoot a cow with a bazooka

And prisoners if you pay enough, apparently.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
fair play on the shooting , cant believe everyone wets their nappy over it. Enjoy the sport and dont listen to the Nimbys.

glasfryn

cleaning up cat sick
Nov 29, 2005
somewhere in Eastbourne
get a license,learn to shoot straight,join the army f*** off to Iraq,where they shoot back.
Or in other words get a life.
wonder how many wild animals you would shoot if they were to shoot back and if you lived in the country you should know better. :censored:

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
glasfryn said:
get a license,learn to shoot straight,join the army f*** off to Iraq,where they shoot back.
wonder how many wild animals you would shoot if they were to shoot back and if you lived in the country you should know better. :censored:

cant eat humans so that would be a bit shit.
also shooting humans in the desert would not have half the fun of creeping through woods trying to sneak up on rabbits , aiming and keeping a steady hand to produce a shot that kills the prey straight away.
They are vermin and eat all the crops anyway + we are top of the food chain so why not.

Bevendean Hillbilly

Sep 4, 2006
Nestling in green nowhere
hampden park said:
negative swimmers, i hope :p

Only Negative Swimmers I can name are the Great Britain Olympic team.

They go so slowly, even I could shoot them if I had a mind to.

Tyrone Biggums

Jun 25, 2006
Geelong, Australia
glasfryn said:

Unless you are a vegetarian most of the animals iv'e ever shot have died a quicker and less painless, anxiety driven terror of a death
than all the animals you have ever eaten off a supermarket shelf.

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
Used to have an air riffle many moons ago when i lived in the country.We used to shoot rabbits and crows.God knows what the law is now for all this though.

Napper

Jul 9, 2003
Sussex
BRIGHT ON Q said:
Used to have an air riffle many moons ago when i lived in the country.We used to shoot rabbits and crows.God knows what the law is now for all this though.

would ironically be the death sentence by shooting if NSC was in government. Prob by a load of multi cultrial poofters

Starry

Captain Of The Crew
Oct 10, 2004
MYOB said:
Your surname isn't Nally by any chance? Paddy's looking a bit worse for wear in the high court this week :jester:

Ha!

I didn't realise he was back in the court this week.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here