Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

Just Gone Past the Site at Falmer

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
and it put a big smile on my face because there were some huge concrete blocks just been laid in the middle of the field :clap2:

I didn't get ant pics but there is a new ramp onto the field with a long haulage lorry parked up on it and a couple of transit vans and a few huge concrete blocks on top of the mud.

They could do with moving the "future of Brighton & hove Albion" sign so it is visible on the huge mound next to the A27

After Saturdays shit performance, at last, a little something Albion to put a smile on our faces. So boring, yet so exciting :ascarf:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
despite all the rubbish we've had to endure this season one positive has to be the progress being made with our new home.

Mendoza

NSC's Most Stalked
despite all the rubbish we've had to endure this season one positive has to be the progress being made with our new home.

agreed, hopefully Jack Straw can zoom in on the concrete laying action, but access maybe hard to get down to take photos.

I only went by on the bus and the camera on my phone wasnt good enough to capture the brilliantly boring moment

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
agreed, hopefully Jack Straw can zoom in on the concrete laying action, but access maybe hard to get down to take photos.

I only went by on the bus and the camera on my phone wasnt good enough to capture the brilliantly boring moment

I hope jack straw isn't religeous, he might not be able to do his weekly Falmer watch with it being good friday and all.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
cant wait for the hardcore photos :p

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset
A kind of related subject. Whilst the other half was watching Eastenders i was looking at plans of the stadium and I counted hospitality seating for 2700 people! does that mean an insignificant cockmuncher like myself could sit in one of these and have a slap up grill?

Shinbreath

Nov 1, 2008
Hove...
I went past there earlier for the first time EVER !!!!

Was a tremendous sight/site..

Forgetting about the here and now.. The futures bright ... The futures Blue and White :ascarf::ascarf:

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
They were still workng this evening and the whole grows ever deeper.

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
I was down in Brighton on business two weeks ago. I made a detour to take a look at the site and cannot explain just how good it was to see things happening there for the first time.:cry:

The Grockle

Formally Croydon Seagull
Sep 26, 2008
Dorset

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here